89-92 Front End Links, New

Stanley

3rd Gear Poster
Vehicle Details
1997 Thunderbird 4.6L V8
Country flag
I bought a suspension package from an online retailer last year and they sent me the wrong front end links (too old for my car), then refused to refund any money on them because I was in Canada as it would be too expensive for them to pay to send them back. Someone might as well benefit from these and get them out of my house.

If you're in Canada you can just pay me the shipping and have these for free. One is black, and one is silver, but they're the same design. I had already packed them up for return, so I know the box size is 11" x 4.5" x 3" and the weight is 2.6 pounds.

If you're in the States I can't imagine it would be worthwhile due to the high shipping cost (which is why I'm not bothering trying to sell them).

Last call for these before I throw them out.

I am sorry to hear you had this happen. I had similar issues, but it was buying from a Canadian vendor. I swore after that to never buy from a Canadian vendor because of the return costs were too high. And yes, the sent me 89-93 parts as well even though they told me they would fit my 4 and were for my 94. I ended up giving my parts to a salvage guy. Figured he could get the extra cash in scrap.

I had a set of 15" Cougar rims (with decent BF Goodrich tires) I could not get rid of either. After a year and a half of trying to sell locally, they ended up going to the scrap guy too.

"I feel your pain."

I had a set of 15" Cougar rims (with decent BF Goodrich tires) I could not get rid of either. After a year and a half of trying to sell locally, they ended up going to the scrap guy too.

"I feel your pain."

Way way back in the day I sold my stock 15 cougar wheels with maybe 5,000 mile/2 y/o “invader radial GTs” to a guy with a beater Taurus for I think $150 bucks after my hubswap. I know taking the loss all to well.

It could have been way worse: it was a full front suspension package, so there were all sorts of parts that could have been wrong (including some much more expensive pieces). I suspect the fact that these were probably the cheapest individual components had a lot to do with the guy's attitude. Ah well, c'est la vie.