Birdcats swag...

Grog6

Vehicle Details
2x 1996 Cougars, 1997 Tbird 4.6's all.
Country flag
Mikey, a few years ago you had some really cool keychains made; Do you still have the link to the supplier?
They were lasercut stainless, Bird,cougar and mark. I filled them with glow-in-the-dark epoxy, of various colors.
I'll post pix when I find them.

Speaking of keychains, I ordered this off of eBay a couple months ago and I really like it. Sounds similar Grog??20240828_144811.jpg

I think he did, maybe do search over there and see exactly what he did.

Joe

The ones mikey had were like that; I got cougars,a lincoln. and a tbird. I filled mine wit glow in the dark epoxy; if we do more, I'm going to build a tiny uv led and battery in. :)

sendcutsend.com can laser cut parts for a pretty decent price. All you have to do is upload a CAD file and you get an instant quote. I can create CAD files, but I don't have the artistic skillz.

sendcutsend.com can laser cut parts for a pretty decent price. All you have to do is upload a CAD file and you get an instant quote. I can create CAD files, but I don't have the artistic skillz.
I say give it try, you never know how much better you get at something with repetitive learning.

I got this one from Josh Garringer back in '16. It remained stock for all of five minutes before I improved it. ;)

View attachment 7383
I'm thinking of a mod too; I'd add a tiny pocket for a 00402 uvled, and a battery and switch. There are truly tiny li batteries.
We could make it such that if you painted the lock face with luminous paint, you can see your lock, but no one else can.