Classifieds and Auctions Thread

I saw a black '92 Thunderbird in the Sun Valley Pick-Your-Part. A bit beat up, but it seems to be an SC. I was hoping for a fold-down rear seat but it had a regular one. The stick-shift parts were all still there.

VIN: 1FAPP64R6NH139277

I saw a black '92 Thunderbird in the Sun Valley Pick-Your-Part. A bit beat up, but it seems to be an SC. I was hoping for a fold-down rear seat but it had a regular one. The stick-shift parts were all still there.

VIN: 1FAPP64R6NH139277

You could profit healthily pulling the pedal set.

Those tweed seats are better than leather with the one compromise being the lack of fold down, but in terms of durability and aesthetics they’re the best seats these cars had IMO I miss my grey set.

You could profit healthily pulling the pedal set.

Those tweed seats are better than leather with the one compromise being the lack of fold down, but in terms of durability and aesthetics they’re the best seats these cars had IMO I miss my grey set.

I thought about it, but I got there late in the day (earlier chores) and didn't have time to pull anything. And it's a hundred and fuck out here the last couple of weeks, I'm not getting heat stroke for parts that I won't use on my own car. If that rear seat folded down, I would have gotten it out barehanded if necessary.

And I don't know how to pull the pedal set, hahaaha.

I bought a set from Mikey, a few years ago. They'll go in the red cougar, wen I get it going.

Looks nice in pictures. It's about an hour from me and I'd go look of anyone was interested.

Looks nice in pictures. It's about an hour from me and I'd go look of anyone was interested.

Steal the reflector panel for me 😆

Seller has dropped this from $10,000 over the last year or two

Seller has dropped this from $10,000 over the last year or two

The black 97 Cougar Sport is overpriced but my fav of the selection. The last Tbird with the aftermarket wheels looks very familiar to me, was that a TSTSNBN member?

That black 97 looks really nice. It could use a good buff and wax and would look amazing (besides the pitted chrome trim they all seem to have now).

Seems like black is an uncommon color for Cougars.

The black 97 Cougar Sport is overpriced but my fav of the selection. The last Tbird with the aftermarket wheels looks very familiar to me, was that a TSTSNBN member?

Im not sure, its probably the third post of the same classified with price being knocked down over time. It pains me to say that I'd love to have a low mileage restart on the bird I have but it would be heartbreaking to just replace it. Black wheels look fine but need to go

not to be that guy but am I missing a joke or something? that's def not a late model and they never even made a 98 right? why would he mislabel it unless it was a typo?

not to be that guy but am I missing a joke or something? that's def not a late model and they never even made a 98 right? why would he mislabel it unless it was a typo?
I assume it's just a typo, but to do it twice, is interesting. I'm not sure "Souper" is a real word, so I don't think we can blame that on autocorrect...

This Listing Isn't Available Anymore

I really liked that one too... then I saw the price! Yeah, way over priced for a car from a rust belt state. "It may look good on the outside, but lets see that underbody!"

I really liked that one too... then I saw the price! Yeah, way over priced for a car from a rust belt state. "It may look good on the outside, but lets see that underbody!"

Generally when these cars rust it’s going to be apparent on the outside. Floorpans and frame rails actually hold up remarkably well, especially on the later cars, suspensions get crusty but it’s all replaceable, the hot spots front to back are the shock tower “fingers”, the rocker panels at the corners(and beyond through the inners when it gets severe) and the rear shock mounts. That car seems fine, it was probably garaged and seldom driven in inclement conditions by the look of it

This is my winner. Not sure what is up with the hood, but if it has no rust at that mileage that is a steal. Might even be worth flying into San Francisco.
He has a FMIC and maybe I'm out of the loop, but I don't know of anybody making 400+ WHP with the Eaton M90. Is that a stock throttle body? As for the rust, it is in Seattle. I'd bet that thing is as clean as a desert car underneath.

I agree with XR7-4.6 on rust. Whenever I see an ad for a car and I can't see clear pics of the rockers I always look at the fingers on the shock towers. If a car is rusty it will show up there.

over priced for a car from a rust belt state.

My car is from Long Island, NY, and it's essentially rust-free, other than the springs which are admittedly quite rusty.

It has a fairly thick, black underbody coating, plus the original owner of 23 years only drove it 29,000 miles and garaged it the rest of the time.

Southern cars have their own issues, e.g., brittle plastics, faded colors, dust/dirt-related wear,...

No way in hell that thing is anywhere close to 430rwhp! It has a MP front mount, but still an M90 blower, and since it has a stock inlet, definitely not even an MP3/MPX, and probably not even an MP2! Even assuming best case scenario of an S-port late model blower, a 4.2 stroker, the best ported heads, cam, and long-tube headers, it would be lucky to make 300rwhp with that blower through an AOD! And more likely is it still has the stock early model blower and a stock longblock, in which case it’s probably about 230rwhp.

No way in hell that thing is anywhere close to 430rwhp! It has a MP front mount, but still an M90 blower, and since it has a stock inlet, definitely not even an MP3/MPX, and probably not even an MP2! Even assuming best case scenario of an S-port late model blower, a 4.2 stroker, the best ported heads, cam, and long-tube headers, it would be lucky to make 300rwhp with that blower through an AOD! And more likely is it still has the stock early model blower and a stock longblock, in which case it’s probably about 230rwhp.

I’m sure he touts his Tesla getting twice the range it actually gets too 😝

Front wheel drive!!

What the heck is the gauge cluster

Looks like one of the Koreans. Bob seems less than honest.

Front wheel drive!!

What the heck is the gauge cluster

What wheels are those? They have the Lincoln emblem. :unsure:

Also that is the first soft top I have seen on a Mark8 that I don't hate.

They’re pep boys specials with a Lincoln emblem glued onto them. No OEM wheel ever used a screwed on center cap, that was a purely aftermarket thing