Engine bay labels and a big favor

White Lincoln

6th Gear Poster
Birdcats Supporter
Vehicle Details
1994 Mercury Cougar XR7, 3.8L, all stock
Country flag
Can one kind person on this site do me a really big favor? Can you take some high resolution pictures of the engine bay labels so I can print them out and put them in my engine bay? My service book pictures of the labels on the engine bay, (emissions, wiring, firing order, etc.) are not legible and I have never had them since I bought the car.

Unless there is a place you can get these labels from.

Thanks!

Here is a pic of what I need and a pic of my engine bay that has no labels.

Attachments

• Engine bay labels.jpg
    Engine bay labels.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 10
  • MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 11
Can one kind person on this site do me a really big favor? Can you take some high resolution pictures of the engine bay labels so I can print them out and put them in my engine bay? My service book pictures of the labels on the engine bay, (emissions, wiring, firing order, etc.) are not legible and I have never had them since I bought the car.

Unless there is a place you can get these labels from.

Thanks!
Jim Osborn Reproductions might have them. I know they offer a couple of Super Coupe specific stuff and obviously a ton of Mustand stuff, but it might be worth a look.

Jim Osborn Reproductions might have them. I know they offer a couple of Super Coupe specific stuff and obviously a ton of Mustand stuff, but it might be worth a look.
I did find a few items from their catalog and a phone number. Unfortunately, the last posts on their Facebook page is over a year ago, so not sure the phone number will work. Screenshot_20240829_084815_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20240829_084445_Drive.jpg

On my 96 the stickers are in fairly good shape, not perfect. Here is an example of what I can take with my phone if it helps.

Air Bag.jpg

Hoses.jpg

Let me know if you want the others

Thank you Kenz.

Did the engine bay have one of the firing order and cylinder numbering?

Hey Kurt, I took a look at Jim's site, but as you mentioned, just Mustang and just the emmisions sticker.

Thank you!

For the firing order, cylinder numbering, I found these:
Cylinder layout firing order.jpg Timing and Cylinder numbers.pngfiring order.gif

I noticed you have a 3.8 so it's not the correct one unfortunately. Here it is in case anyone else wants it
Shock Tower.jpgShock Tower - 1.jpgShock Tower - 2.jpgShock Tower - 3.jpg.

Thank you Kenz,
I will see what i can do with these pics to make some print outs.

Much appreciated!