Few things for sale!

Ericv8thunderbird

3rd Gear Poster
Vehicle Details
1994 Thunderbird LX
Country flag
3 piece under drive pulley set $100 + Shipping.

SFI Crank damper pulley could use some paint $100 + Shipping.

OE Steering wheel $100 + Shipping.

IRS Diff cover, with a fresh coat of paint! $40 + Shipping.

I also have a few other things not pictured and would prefer local pick up in MA: Blue front and rear seats out of my 94 with ZERO rips $300, Blue center console from an LX $100, and an excellent condition rear LX bumper in Opal Frost $200, I can send pics if you are serious about buying.

u:d kit 1.jpg
Crank dampner 1.jpg

steering wheel.jpeg
diff cover.jpg

If your not getting traction on selling this stuff, go to the next step and use your local Craigslist, eBay, Etsy, local paper or flyers.... you know the drill. You can sell local on eBay too.

If those seats were closer I would be all over them. Mine are faded AF.

Guys, the front seat covers come off very easily. No stupid O-rings; just velcro and clips. Once removed, they're super easy to ship. Rear seat I think has O-rings which makes it tedious but still doable.

Just sell the covers only.
The rears are just held together with hog rings, but I figured I’d get more $$ for the complete seats. I have them listed locally on Marketplace too.

hog rings

Hog, not O! Sorry, that's what I meant.

My point is: what do buyers actually need? The covers, because that's what fades or rips. Take the covers off and sell them. Keep your foam and seat frames. Potentially sell the tracks.

But selling whole seats, that sounds like a buyer you'll never find. I mean if these were Mark VIII seats, then you'd have a market.