FREE. Feeler thread. 95 Tbird Chassis, rust free.

supergordo

Staff member
Birdcats Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Vehicle Details
1995 Ford Thunderbird LX No Engine No Trans
Country flag
Ok. MY personal MN12 is a 95 Tbird 4.6 in Red with Grey interior. It is completely a project. The engine and trans are gone. Fuel tank gone. 90% of Interior gone. No hood. No Quarter glass. Electrical in tact. Super nice dash board. Never ever had body work. No damage other than maybe a couple door dings. COMPLETELY rust free west coast car.

Non ABS car. Don't laugh, right at the moment I do not remember if it is rear drum or disk brakes..

Here is the deal. I am losing storage space at the end of July. I'm trying to keep this car still. However, If I can't get a good place to move it to. I'd rather give it to someone than junk it. No pictures right this moment.

Just throwing this out here just in case. Clear title in hand.

Last edited:
To use the cliche *wish I were closer*

Killer deal, good dash and rust free is about as perfect a foundation you can get!
I acquired this some years ago from another tbird guy who has a couple Supercoupes. He bought it as a donor. Most of the missing parts he took. We did some trades and I got the car for a Jmod and some other work. Engine went into a cougar. Trans is on my patio as we speak. I was gonna pull the engine(which I did) and junk the car. But as I looked it over it is really straight and unfussed with. SO I kept it. My very first Mn12 was a green 94 Tbird which I had to junk without a driveline over storage issues. But the 94 wasn't as decent as this one. So I hope to keep it. But if someone wants to talk to me about taking it. Hit me up.

To use the cliche *wish I were closer*

Killer deal, good dash and rust free is about as perfect a foundation you can get!
So ironic that you are from Roselle. I grew up in Elk Grove Village. Still have much family in the Chicago area. I'm sure we have discussed this somewhere along the way. I have family in Mount Prospect, In the city. Still love to come and eat on vacation once in awhile..

My parents first house when they got married was in Hanover Park.