Parts Sale Feeler

CDsDontBurn

4th Gear Poster
Vehicle Details
97 Thunderbird Sport
Country flag
Nothing official yet, but just trying to gauge some interest on a couple of items for 94/95:

• Header panel
  • Front bumper
  • Driver side front fender
  • Passenger side front fender

I'll let these items go for the cost of shipping and shipping materials. Fenders will likely cost the most as I'll have to jerry-rig up two TV sized moving boxes from HomeDepot at ~$40/box (~$80 total in boxes) to make the fenders fit. Otherwise, these will all be going in the trash by the end of September.

I've been holding on to all these items for far too long on a deal that fell through for me and I don't want any of it taking up space in my garage anymore.

EDIT: Pictures added

PXL_20240905_045117433.jpg

PXL_20240905_045131553.jpg

PXL_20240905_045237408.jpg

PXL_20240905_045142770.jpg

PXL_20240905_045201943.jpg

PXL_20240905_045455067.jpg

PXL_20240905_045519222.jpg

Last edited:
Fenders will likely cost the most as I'll have to jerry-rig up two TV sized moving boxes from HomeDepot at ~$40/box to make the fenders fit. Otherwise, these will all be going in the trash by the end of September.
I agree about making a container to hold the fenders through "the shipping journey". I have seen in several car shows where the mechanic orders a fender, quarter panel, basically large parts and they come damaged. I order small stuff and expect to be damaged anymore and enjoy the surprise when it comes to me unscathed.

You're in Arizona aren't you?

I'm in SoCal. Greater Inland Empire region. For your reference, I'm ~45min east of ONT.

I agree about making a container to hold the fenders through "the shipping journey". I have seen in several car shows where the mechanic orders a fender, quarter panel, basically large parts and they come damaged. I order small stuff and expect to be damaged anymore and enjoy the surprise when it comes to me unscathed.

Having worked for UPS in my younger years, I know how to ship stuff and arrive it unscathed. It helps I'm OCD, lol.

If these are the pearl white bits from that one car I still am interested in the driver side fender. $40 a box wouldn’t be a problem for me to rationalize but as I recall the actual shipping cost was crazy to me. I’m going to be in Denver a few months from now though so maybe to there it wouldn’t be so bad.

I also could use a fender. If the passanger side you have is pearl white I am interested depending on condition.

Not to high jack this thread, only to help with parts for those that are looking. I have both front quarters of a 96/97 that have been blasted and primed. I’m outside of Raleigh, NC. If anyone is interested PM me.
Sorry CDs just trying to help those in need on the other side.

I also could use a fender. If the passanger side you have is pearl white I am interested depending on condition.

Well then, you are in luck! The fenders are pearl white! Condition is 8/10, I'd say. Antenna is the only real defect where it's stuck partially up. Not sure if you'd need that or would be ok with me removing it all together.

I'll take pictures tomorrow after work.

Actually the reason it could use a new fender is the antenna. When I hit a turkey earlier this year it bounced off the antenna and bent the fender at the antenna mount hole

I'm in SoCal. Greater Inland Empire region. For your reference, I'm ~45min east of ONT.

Having worked for UPS in my younger years, I know how to ship stuff and arrive it unscathed. It helps I'm OCD, lol.

😆 😂 You know i live by airport codes. Too funny. You know me too well.

@everyone, @all, @Kenz

My OP has been updated showing pictures of everything listed.

Passenger side fender shows antenna in its current state. It does move up / down by hand. It only goes down all the way to where it's seen in the picture. I had forgotten about me cutting the wire behind the fender on the antenna, if that matters. FWIW, this is the car that all the above items were removed from back in 2021. Also, I have the hood at my dad's place. That will also be getting chucked here soon if it's not picked up.

PXL_20210606_161909531.jpg

I tried to sell a pair of fenders, probably not as nice as the ones you are selling, on TSTSNBN over a year ago for $50 and on this site in October for $20 but I wasn't going to deal with shipping and nobody local wanted them.

Like I said. These are all going in the trash at the end of the month if no one wants them. I have no use for them.

Hmmmm... I guess I used the word "feeler" incorrectly. My bad! "Admins, please pull all references to my thread. It is in the wrong post"

No, no. You're right.

I didn't create this thread. It was created on my behalf from a post I made in the....Chatbox ..... or was it the Post a Picture..... thread?

But I wouldn't say it should be "feeler" if you're posting stuff from merchants. It should be stuff we have that we want to sell from our personal inventories.