What am I supposed to do with all of these RockAuto cards?

White Lincoln

Veteran Poster
Birdcats Supporter
Vehicle Details
1994 Mercury Cougar XR7, 3.8L, all stock
Country flag
What am I supposed to do with this stack of RockAuto cards? Any suggestions? They don't hold anything on the fridge and I am NOT putting them on my tool case.

Seriously!

The cards shown are the best I could find (personal taste), but there ARE NO COUGARS or THUNDERBIRDS in the LOT! Save the one in the pic of an older model Cougar.

After all these years... not even a TOWN CAR! Ugh. This tells me that either I have been jipped or no one has ever sent in a pic of their car. Maybe the monthly pics we have on the this site could go to RockAuto to make a card?

I digress.... Suggestions on the cards?

(yes, I am to blame as well... I have never sent in a pic of my cars and should have)

Attachments

• RockAuto Cards.jpg
    RockAuto Cards.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 8
  • RockAuto Cards 2.jpg
    RockAuto Cards 2.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 7
  • RockAuto Cards 3.jpg
    RockAuto Cards 3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 8
I put them all over the garage bay I park the Cougar. Since it's a metal building they stick onto the square tube frame well.

They used to be all stuck to the garage door at my last house. Yes, I brought them with me what I moved cross country :LOL:...

Print your own pic, cut it out glue it to the magnet. You now have your cars on a magnet. I have them covering a filing cabinet. Protip Is that a motorcycle helmet fits in a filing cabinet drawer.

Put your own pix on them; a single Printer page will do a bunch, and clear 2" packing tape protects the pic. rubber cement works best.
Walmart sells full sheets of magnet material that's printable. I use them to hold bills to the fridge.

I have them literally all over the shop!

Attachments

• 95947E3C-3DCB-4CBC-89BB-979011771954.jpeg
    95947E3C-3DCB-4CBC-89BB-979011771954.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • 1FF7541F-2F2C-4005-97B7-E9253E945AEC.jpeg
    1FF7541F-2F2C-4005-97B7-E9253E945AEC.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • EBB3FC14-B835-4655-8107-008937BBF529.jpeg
    EBB3FC14-B835-4655-8107-008937BBF529.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • CA3D89E6-73D4-498B-A320-5C757980BF01.jpeg
    CA3D89E6-73D4-498B-A320-5C757980BF01.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Send em to me 🤣 shipping is so expensive from rock auto that its just cheaper to get parts from more local places so I don't have any and I think they are sick

Send em to me 🤣 shipping is so expensive from rock auto that its just cheaper to get parts from more local places so I don't have any and I think they are sick
^ this. Half the time O'Reilly and Napa are cheaper here when you factor in shipping. And you actually get customer service locally.

i belive i've got a red cougar Rock Auto magnet... a few other cool ones a Ford Maverick a old f series. a monte carlo with the same paint scheme as my 90 sc anniversery. etc but most of them end up in the trash

The only MN12 I've ever seen in the black Cougar. I have that stuck to a filing cabinet in my cube here at work. At home I started sticking them to the wall inside my pole barn, but I have a giant stack on the bench I have yet to hang.. I actually went through them all this past weekend looking for another Cougar, but no dice. I need to separate out all of my duplicates. I think they are pretty cool and I have a pretty broad range of all types of vehicles.

^ this. Half the time O'Reilly and Napa are cheaper here when you factor in shipping. And you actually get customer service locally.
Yep, ESPECIALLY being in Canada. no matter how cheap an item is, it starts at like $70-$80 CAD for shipping alone

Yep, ESPECIALLY being in Canada. no matter how cheap an item is, it starts at like $70-$80 CAD for shipping alone
I ordered a water pump for my truck, and it was only 90.00 ish canadian including shipping (28.30 canadian) and taxes. The cheapest water pump at napa up here is 135.00 plus 12 % tax.
If you can wait for the part, the deals are cheaper at rockauto.
A 350.00 canadian alternator
is an 85.00 rockauto item, I got a rad also that was considerably cheaper down there including shipping.
If you have time to wait, it is worth trying to order, just to see what the price difference is.
I have a cougar magnet, but this site won't let me post pics, it says it doesn't recognize the format.
It is a samsung s24, perhaps it is in Korean, and this site is only English and Mexican, who knows.
I am in hicktown bc also,not hick enough to have to mate with yer own kin,but that is not too far down the road from me...

I have a few but they are always the ugly cars. There is a guy on u-tube who was talking about RA magnets this week (he didn't find one in his box) I commented I would send him mine. His address from his site is as follows if you want to dump them on him. Be funny if we all sent him a stack. He has some decent videos.
Facebook www.facebook.com/oldecarrautoguy
#oldecarrautoguy #oldecarrguy

Want to send me cool stuff?
OCG - Olde Carr Guy
220 Route 170
Oak Bay, NB E3L-3X8

I ordered a water pump for my truck, and it was only 90.00 ish canadian including shipping (28.30 canadian) and taxes. The cheapest water pump at napa up here is 135.00 plus 12 % tax.
If you can wait for the part, the deals are cheaper at rockauto.
A 350.00 canadian alternator
is an 85.00 rockauto item, I got a rad also that was considerably cheaper down there including shipping.
If you have time to wait, it is worth trying to order, just to see what the price difference is.
I have a cougar magnet, but this site won't let me post pics, it says it doesn't recognize the format.
It is a samsung s24, perhaps it is in Korean, and this site is only English and Mexican, who knows.
I am in hicktown bc also,not hick enough to have to mate with yer own kin,but that is not too far down the road from me...
I'll have to take a closer look then, maybe if I time it right I can get better shipping but so far I havent had any luck, but man that last line made me laugh, its been a long week so thanks for that

Also if you need several items, try to juggle brands until you can get them coming out of the same warehouse, that keeps shipping down.
My girlfriend was just in edmonton a few weeks ago for Metallica.
There is also a guy in edmonton who sells mn12 parts, I got my traclok pumpkins from him for 150 each.
I think his name was thomas, he had a whole pile of stuff.

It's cool seeing everyone's RA magnet collection!

I too just put them up in my garage. Mine are on my furnace. I have some duplicates as well, those are at work plastered on my cabinet in my cubicle.

What's the file extension? I could try adding that extension to the allowable formats to see if it's recognized.

.webp or .heic are likely candidates...

Let's see

Attachments

• 20241004_064731.heic
    1.7 MB · Views: 11
  • 20241004_064731.heic
    1.7 MB · Views: 3