Where are the talented Photoshoppers?

Country flag
I can't justify new wheels/tires at all right now...but it's always fun to shop around.

I really like this Mercury Milan wheel. It's 17", exposed lug nuts, and came with a somewhat darker than normal but not too dark "nickel" finish. I like the 3-dimensional detailing; many modern high-offset wheels just look too flat.

2010_Mercury_Milan_Premier_(2009-05-17).jpg2010_Mercury_Milan_Premier_(2009-07-19).jpgQA7HB_5686.jpgW3802H.jpg

So is there a Photoshop pro on here who'd enjoy putting these on my car? Then be my guest. I suggest not lowering it though; let's see worst case scenario.

20240512_232417.jpg
20230512_184352.jpg

1716249936652.png
Not sure they'll bolt up but they're pretty agressive in MS paint. You might have some people tryin to race ya

@Vicinity
Thank you. I don't know about the racing part. I didn't even check on dimensions; I thought that FWD Ford wheels generally fit MN12, but I'll admit I didn't put much research into it.

Stock rims are too small, but yours look good, and work well with the long defined lines on the car. Keeping that as stock as you can on the outside, and pretending all the modifications are factory has been a great play

You're right though, its fun to tinker with. Try to park it the same angle you see a photo of the example car you like, ms paint should do fine because of all the black pixels in the Well. Scaling the image of the wheels up/down is the tricky part but a lot of modern software is getting good at scaling uniformly

2005-12 Fusions are 5x114.3 with a 67.1mm center bore.

The 2013-up Fusion is 5x108 but the backspacing is about 20mm off. They won't clear the calipers without a spacer. The hub bore on them is the same 63.4mm diameter but the lack of backspacing pushes the center caps out if you try to mount them on the front.

Yes I have experimented with this.