40th Birthday Experience

Man, what a way to spend your B-day! I would love to get behind the wheel of that (or any Ferrari for that matter, lol..). The way that 3.9 TT V8 sounds is just awesome. Where you allowed to get it near redline at all during a pull?

Man, what a way to spend your B-day! I would love to get behind the wheel of that (or any Ferrari for that matter, lol..). The way that 3.9 TT V8 sounds is just awesome. Where you allowed to get it near redline at all during a pull?

I was allowed to go as high as 7500 RPM on the straight, so just below the 8,000 RPM limit.

The car sounded incredibly beautiful from the inside.

Dang, that looks like a ton of fun. You can see he gets more confidence in you as the laps went on. Nice job!

It was a blast, absolutely!

Packages start at 5 laps, and for this exact reason, I chose the 10 lap package. If money weren't an object, I'd have chosen a higher lap package, probably 20 laps.

I celebrated my 40th in Vegas as well. Didn't drive any exotic cars, but flew in a helicopter over the grand canyon with a pilot that looked exactly like Guy Fieri. Saw the Hoover Dam as well.
We did go to the Las Vegas track, wow what a great time we had. Just watching the cars on the track, and hearing the jets from the nearby base was enough haha. Went to Shelby plant too back when Shelby started making Cobras again.
Happy Birthday to you, sounds like you might have had even more fun than i did!

If I did like absolute shit on weed, I'm pretty sure I'd die on a line of coke 😅😂🤣.

You might be surprised 😉 .. although these days I would be skeptical with all the fentanyl around.

You might be surprised 😉 .. although these days I would be skeptical with all the fentanyl around.
I wouldn't touch anything nowadays given how widespread fetanyl adulturation has entered ALL the illicit drug markets. Pure madness.

Its like the (pre-shortage) sriracha of drugs. Its in everything.
Or if you are into fancy cocktails, its like St Germain was a few years ago.