Car Cover

jco1385

expert jcologist
Birdcats Supporter
Vehicle Details
1994 Thunderbird Turbo 4.2 M5R2
Country flag
My car is getting evicted from it's cozy garage space and being put back outside for now. What car covers are you guys using that fit and have held up well? The paint is trash, so I'm not concerned about swirls or scratches. I just want to keep as much sun and weather off of it as possible.

If you don't need it to last forever Walmart has some for a good price. I bought a cheap one there for my Thunderbird and it did fine. The first one I got was way too small, these are long cars. I think I ended up with one for an SUV.

I'm using Seal Skin. Doesn't fit like they advertised my it's a good cover. Super heavy rain doesn't get through.

I'm using Seal Skin. Doesn't fit like they advertised my it's a good cover. Super heavy rain doesn't get through.

I’m using sealskin on my turbo coupe, like Coyote said, it doesn’t fit like they advertised, but it is a real nice quality. Use code 15off to get 15% off.

I’m using sealskin on my turbo coupe, like Coyote said, it doesn’t fit like they advertised, but it is a real nice quality. Use code 15off to get 15% off.

I'm curious, what level of Seal Skin cover are you using? Their website has 4 options.

I just bought a Covercraft for mine and water just rolls right off it. My Shelter Logic tent has a few leaks!

Joe

I forget what mine is called but I remember I picked their highest option. It's grey, feels almost like leather, and has padding on the inside.

I ordered the Seal Skin Supreme in grey. Thanks guys.

What happens with antennae?

If its a mast unscrew it, if its electric make sure the radio is turned off before you cover it!!!