Happy Thanksgiving 2023

Staying at home with the family this year, usually we visit my moms house. Baked a couple batches of cookies last night and a ham. Turkey went into the oven about noon and ill be peeling potatoes soon. Everything should be ready in time for the 49ers game later on. 😉

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Speaking of the SeaHAWKS game today, we are out here today tailgating before the game. I even gave a hotdog to a poor misguided soul wearing 49ers gear. 😁
Happy Thanksgiving! Go Hawks!!
Staying at home with the family this year, usually we visit my moms house. Baked a couple batches of cookies last night and a ham. Turkey went into the oven about noon and ill be peeling potatoes soon. Everything should be ready in time for the 49ers game later on. 😉

Happy Thanksgiving everyone20231123_151813.jpg20231123_151833.jpg

Attachments

• 20231123_151833.jpg
    20231123_151833.jpg
    709 KB · Views: 12
I'm surprised it's not raining. 🤣 Should be a good game ( like always with these teams ), and another match down here two weeks later. There is a good amount of hawks fans who show up here in Santa Clara also. 😉

WIMZ has been doing that since at least '84.
I ate so much I feel like a tick, lol. Met the nicest Australian Blue Heeler at dinner, who belonged to a cousin. Now is the beer drinking and rememberance part. My cat's gonna think I'm a traitor, lol.