Hello

ShadowDragon

Administrator
Vehicle Details
1997 Thunderbird LX AED 4.6
Country flag
Hey I'm new here, I just bought a Tbird or Cougar. The check engine light is on any ideas? What does this mean? I want to make it as fast as possible. Like I want to beat Mustangs but I want to keep my fuel economy. Can I use a cold air intake to make more power? Tell me how to do this. What do I need?

Okay, well here goes. I need to make my car ludicrously fast, I don't have much money, but I hear everything from a Mustang fits? So what about PI Heads, can I use Jaguar headers, they work right, Ford made them, and besides I want to put a blower on my engine.

Welcome! Headlight delete for weight reduction, and add a spoiler for downforce

Drill out your MAF sensor and you can hook up a leaf blower to your intake tube, which will triple your power and double your fuel economy! All for under $47.88!

Can I put 3.73's on my engine? How can I get rid of the governor so I can go over 140 miles per hour on stock tires. What about a 6" Mass air and a dual 8" Throttle body? I hear that I should pick up 40 horsepower. Since I'm doing that I should also put bigger injectors because I'll be making so much power that I will need more gas.

Unplug the POL_PKG connector for the speed limiter, its near the heater core. Don't forget to flip the MAF, it adds airflow

Thanks guys! I really needed that. Today, I found out a Family member stole my discover card, and charged 20k in at least three jurisdictions. That' well int felony theft, and probably 5-15 years. Stupid people win stupid prizes. With all the cameras these days, why do people think they can get away with this crap? :zrolleyes:

Welcome Grog !

Thanks guys! I really needed that. Today, I found out a Family member stole my discover card, and charged 20k in at least three jurisdictions. That' well int felony theft, and probably 5-15 years. Stupid people win stupid prizes. With all the cameras these days, why do people think they can get away with this crap? :zrolleyes:
Glad you finally made it over! But not glad to hear about that, you speculated who it could be the other day and to have it confirmed to be a family member is just salt in the wound, was it someone in the family you were close to?

Yeah; My niece. I get along with her a lot better than my nephew. She's a stoner, and 'touched' as we say. Maybe a 6th grade reading level. I feel sorry for her, but she's screwed. That level felony theft is 5-15 years. Hey, at least they closed brushy mountain. :(

Oof, that’s rough! Luckily it was a credit card so you won’t be on the hook for the money. Is it her first time in trouble with the law? If so, maybe a lawyer could get her a probation deal contingent on a drug addiction treatment or something.

Welcome Brian! Great to hear from you! Promoted you to Admin. Full admin, not admin light like at the other place.

Greg! Glad you could make it! I love the Dr. Strangelove post! :ROFLMAO:

Welcome Brian! Great to hear from you! Promoted you to Admin. Full admin, not admin light like at the other place.

Greg! Glad you could make it! I love the Dr. Strangelove post! :ROFLMAO:
Nice, Admin Light! Less filling and tastes like burnt discount prescription pills.

I think Diet Admin, New Admin, or Admin II might be appropriate too.