I gotta Know! Which Forum Style do you like Better?

Which Style do you Like Better?

• Dark Mode - Stylish and Easy on the eyes

• OG Mode - That Classic Blue Club Look from the 2000's!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trunk Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Vehicle Details
'95 Thunderbird with '18 TF 5.3L - SVO Engine
Country flag
Choose carefully, you can't change your choice!

Have you tried them both?

Did you even know you now have a color choice?

Scroll to the bottom of the page and look for a small paint brush in the lower left hand corner. Click on the Default "Dark Mode" and then Check out OG Mode with the classic light blue colors!

I like the light mode best. I also hate anything dark mode. I just wish the light mode header was a combination of both the green Bird and the white Cat. :ROFLMAO:

I like dark mode, but a selection of colors would be nice.

OG- nostalgic look of the early 2000's

Whose green Bird is that in the dark mode header? And how do you like the 96-97 headlights?

Yep! I think we have Trunk Monkey and XR7-4.6's cars in the headers at the moment. We may change the cars out every so often.

I was mostly curious as to how he liked the later headlights on a 94-95 body.

Didn't know there was a choice. I'll be giving the light mode a try for a couple days.

I’ve done the 96/97 headlight swap as well on a couple cars over the years. They fit pretty good to the 94/95 bumper, but leave a bit of a gap at the hood. The improvement in lighting is worth it in my opinion, or you can run the 96/97 hood with the 94/95 front bumper.

I think OG needs a little tweaking...but I like the curves and blues.

If you notice in my screen shot the nav bar is hard to see. Reminds me of (the other site) TOS whenever I scroll. At least it's not ad gosh darn ad. Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 5.59.33 PM.png

If you notice in my screen shot the nav bar is hard to see. Reminds me of (the other site) TOS whenever I scroll. At least it's not ad gosh darn ad. View attachment 609

I actually thought the semi-transparent buttons and solid text looked kind of cool, but I can change it

I normally like dark mode more, but the dark blue icons at the top and text in the menu is very hard to read.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230926_163504_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20230926_163504_Edge.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 3
That's better. It's cloudy here today though so I'll see what happens when it's sunny.

Definitely better Brandon, thanks!

Joe

Back