M5R2 and pedal set (Early gear-set)

Zep5.0

6th Gear Poster
Birdcats Supporter
Vehicle Details
1991 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0
Country flag
I have a full early model M5R2 with clutch, flywheel, center console cover, pedal set, reservoir and shifter refurb kit. The pedals have been coated in POR-15 and painted to fix light rust. I also have the tunnel cover/insulator. I bought this all a couple years ago with plans to use it, but I got a built auto at a price I couldn't resist. This should be everything needed to do a manual swap on an SC and everything minus flywheel and clutch for a 5.0 car. Located in Iowa, and willing to drive a few hours to meet someone for full price. $600.00 will consider shipping, but prefer not to.IMG_20210905_150029927.jpgIMG_20210905_150042983.jpg

Let me know if you would be willing to split it up. I'd like the pedals. I have multiples of everything else. Plus shipping a trans from Iowa to Jersey would be madness lol

Let me know if you would be willing to split it up. I'd like the pedals. I have multiples of everything else. Plus shipping a trans from Iowa to Jersey would be madness lol
I plan to post to FB first as I'd like to sell it all together. If not, I'll let you know.

I'd love to buy this off you, but you're ~ 16.5 hours away and while that would be a great road trip I don't see it happening anytime soon. :(

Fastenal Shipping is $160 from Central Ohio to Iowa for the auto I'm getting. You're 6 hours further than that trip would have been for me.

That's actually not a bad rate; that's not much more than how much it cost me in gas to drive from here (near Cleveland) to Des Moines and back, down I-80 in the Mark VIII. :)