Matching Floor Mats

Stanley

3rd Gear Poster
Vehicle Details
1997 Thunderbird 4.6L V8
Country flag
Does anyone have experience swapping in floor mats from other Tbird generations into MN12 cars? Auto Custom Carpets offers a nice mat, but not in the green my car has (and I tried the black, but I don't like the contrast). I'm hoping one of the many other generations of Bird has something that would work reasonably well with our cars. Thanks.

I have a set of NOS front factory blue mats never used. I have a gray interior so just stored in the garage until I'm desperate enough to use them with my 95 LX

The ACC mats at rockauto aren’t that expensive and have a bunch of logo options

Those are the ones I mentioned in my original post, but they don't have green, which would match my interior. I'm using them now and they're nice, but I'd like something that blends a bit better but still has the bird on them.

I know the 61-63 mats don't work, but that's about all. Might try looking into the 9th-gen ones and seeing what's out there for those.

Those are the ones I mentioned in my original post, but they don't have green, which would match my interior. I'm using them now and they're nice, but I'd like something that blends a bit better but still has the bird on them.

I know the 61-63 mats don't work, but that's about all. Might try looking into the 9th-gen ones and seeing what's out there for those.

Might be worth trying to contact ACC directly, they might just make them for you. They’re made to order even from RA.

I was able to find dark green on their website just now. I used 91 Cougar since they saved my ride from when I ordered a month ago. I think they will even send a sample, iirc

Cool, I'll give that a try. Thanks guys.