New here and I have a 96 tbird lx 4.6

Hell yeah!! Welcome to the club.
Good lookin Bird too.
Ford power!!

Welcome! What other things have you done to the car besides the hood?

Well yeah, it is the best color! Not biased.
lol I agree

Welcome! What other things have you done to the car besides the hood?
Stage 1 trick flow cams, Mac CAI, unleashed tuned with SCT tuner, pi swapped, trick flow 75mm TB, under drive pulley kit, slotted/ drilled rotors, 93 Mark VIII one piece aluminum driveshaft, 3.73:1 gears, Walbro fuel pump, 16 inch American racing wheels, KYB struts, shocks and springs, rear suspension all polyurethane bushings, upgraded adjustable rear link pins from sophn performance ( I think I spelled it right lol) they’re actually links for the gen 3 Camaro but with a few slight mods will bolt right on. Mandrel aluminized steel x pipe exhaust and Flo master mufflers.

Car is 90 percent LED, carbon fiber light covers and rear black outs, trans go shift kit with sonnax internals and upgraded accumulator and piston. That’s about all I can recall at this time.

And also euro gauges (layovers), steering wheel gauge pod from a mustang, and restored the head liner.

Welcome, fellow Ohioan! :biggrin:
Toledo here 😊

Stage 1 trick flow cams, Mac CAI, unleashed tuned with SCT tuner, pi swapped, trick flow 75mm TB, under drive pulley kit, slotted/ drilled rotors, 93 Mark VIII one piece aluminum driveshaft, 3.73:1 gears, Walbro fuel pump, 16 inch American racing wheels, KYB struts, shocks and springs, rear suspension all polyurethane bushings, upgraded adjustable rear link pins from sophn performance ( I think I spelled it right lol) they’re actually links for the gen 3 Camaro but with a few slight mods will bolt right on. Mandrel aluminized steel x pipe exhaust and Flo master mufflers.

Car is 90 percent LED, carbon fiber light covers and rear black outs, trans go shift kit with sonnax internals and upgraded accumulator and piston. That’s about all I can recall at this time.

Nice! Now that's a really fun ride there! You've hit all the important things.

Howdy howdy! I'd love to see more of this bird here. Did you get the hood from super coupe performance?

Howdy howdy! I'd love to see more of this bird here. Did you get the hood from super coupe performance?
Actually it’s a wrap I did myself on the stock hood. Also did the roof and trunk to match the metallic black