Not a newbie but new here. Blast from the past. I started TCCoA with Bill Wheeler wayy back in 1997. Yes the Batmobile still lives.

Good to see you, Mark! I'm happy to see the Batmobile! Are you coming to the eclipse party? It's closer than the last one, lol.

It's been a longggg time.

Welcome home Mark! :smile: Getting the OGs to come over here has been great, getting one of the founders is amazing! Sadly the corporation bungled the old place pretty bad which you may have noticed haha

Good to see you here Mark, welcome! :biggrin:

Joe

Mark, I remember you as one of the founders of the club. Any original dirt you'd care to share? My personal thoughts on Bill I'll keep to myself; I feel he screwed us by not selling to the group. but that's long ago now.
How's your life going? Still crimefighting?

Thanks guys, my old audio system in the Batmobile still works flawlessly even if it's vintage 1995 lol

Only thing I have to do us replace the ball joint boots as they dried up over the years. She only has 45k on the clock and still has a tank full of nitrous. Surprised you guys still stayed with your cars as I figured you all moved on. Below are pics of my toy I've been having fun with for the last seven years. Glad to be back.

Mark

Attachments

• Lumii_20230309_073023933.jpg
    Lumii_20230309_073023933.jpg
    603.8 KB · Views: 17
  • back end strobes.jpg
    back end strobes.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 21
Bill was strapped for cash and had the opportunity to sell the club. I was not aware it had been sold until after it was done. It was a shame to have the old club go down like that but what can you do. My old tech articles disappeared which was unfortunate. If I can find them on one of my old PCs I will forward them along to this site.

Attachments

• 1TDGLIZFlYffin5sw6pw-xbJDCDB0MuhHeVc67y7uo0pX92IB.jpeg
    1TDGLIZFlYffin5sw6pw-xbJDCDB0MuhHeVc67y7uo0pX92IB.jpeg
    200.8 KB · Views: 21
Welcome Aboard? Home? Back?? Well, anyway welcome to where we all are!! Good to see the Batmobile still out there!

My old tech articles disappeared which was unfortunate. If I can find them on one of my old PCs I will forward them along to this site.

In 2010 after I saw the site had been sold, I archived everything on my home PC. I also typed up Jerry's transmission articles, which is the only reason it still exists since the original was deleted by the new owners a few years ago. :eek:

There were a bunch of us trying to buy it; I'll always feel he sold it out from under us. But, that was a lifetime ago now, it seems. If ou can find your stuff, I'm sure we'll post it. We've tried to preserve any knowledge of these cars we can.

Bill was strapped for cash and had the opportunity to sell the club. I was not aware it had been sold until after it was done. It was a shame to have the old club go down like that but what can you do. My old tech articles disappeared which was unfortunate. If I can find them on one of my old PCs I will forward them along to this site.

Welcome Mark! Thanks for sharing your tech articles if/when you find them.

Promoted as I promised. Looking forward to catching up with you. You can chat with us in the Mod/Admin forum too.

Was curious if you remember the story of how / when the site name was changed from Birdcats to TCCoA? I was always curious how that went down.