Old Newbie--Many thanks for all your welcomes. Looks like I was able to sign up but not reply to your welcomes, so thanks to all.

lupe98lupe

Vehicle Details
97 Lincoln MK VIII LSC 4.6 4v
Country flag
Trying again, not familiar with your protocol. Older than your grandads but was long ago a road track racer. Now have a 97 Linc MK VIII LSC and looking for help with a J-Mod. Will try to get wiser with how you post, offer Linc freebies, etc.
Walt

A Jmod is always a good time! Welcome!

Welcome! We are working on getting permission from Jerry to republish his transmission thesis, however in the meantime, if you send a PM to Brandon (theTerminator93) he has the whole file which I suspect he can email to you for your J-mod.

I'm here, am r429460 on tccoa. I thought it was a cool way of identifying myself at the time.

Rick, aka Cougar Jet VI

Rick! Welcome! Glad you found us. Yeah, the new username suits you. It's nice to get a fresh start!

Trying again, not familiar with your protocol. Older than your grandads but was long ago a road track racer. Now have a 97 Linc MK VIII LSC and looking for help with a J-Mod. Will try to get wiser with how you post, offer Linc freebies, etc.
Walt

Welcome!

Back