Where is my membership packet??

A couple of my clients I think have some older machines, and I think a friend of mine has one too. They've let us use them in the past. Wife and I were at Joann the other day too and yeow, the things some of those machines can do!

I had thought of maybe keychains with the Thunderbird/ Cougar logo made on a 3D printer.
With an embroidering machine you could embroid so much; hats, shirts, hoodies, jackets, wallets, car seat covers, ect.
There is a shop that I pass by every day that does that kind of embroidery work and I have often thought of stopping.
Although with all that has happened, I am sure glad I didn't.
Do we burn their jerseys now?

I had thought of maybe keychains with the Thunderbird/ Cougar logo made on a 3D printer.
With an embroidering machine you could embroid so much; hats, shirts, hoodies, jackets, wallets, car seat covers, ect.
There is a shop that I pass by every day that does that kind of embroidery work and I have often thought of stopping.
Although with all that has happened, I am sure glad I didn't.
Do we burn their jerseys now?
Back in like 2011? My wife worked at an embroidery company. She was able to make hats, shirts and hoodies. So we made a run of items for folks who wanted them. Some was TCCOA, some had the Thunderbird logo. We even did custom PhatBird hats. If anyone recalls that car. The thing with going to ordinary embroidery shops is that the Thunderbird logos certainly are property of Ford. We made so few I doubt anyone would notice. But I'd bet some shops wouldn't mess with the copyrighted logos.

My wife embroidered the Tbird logo onto the back of a black dickey shirt for me. I should post a picture. it's pretty cool.

I have a 3D printer. I unfortunately have zero CAD skills.

If someone sent me files, I could possibly print some things.

Whats the CAD program?

1:18 scale MN12 Tbird and Cougar models! 😍

Whats the CAD program?
The format I would need is a .STL file. From there I import it into a "slicing" program that allows me to adjust the print settings and convert it to a .GCODE file for the printer.