Ghetto Cars: What's the worst thing you've ever seen?

Looks like grimace.. Under the hood is stock as it gets super coupe... Just sad to see one absolutely destroyed... It was for sale so I had to stop and scratch my head

This thread is going to be a dumpster fire, isn't it?

Is it bad to speak ill of the cars of the dead?

(No, not that one. The other one.)

This thread is going to be a dumpster fire, isn't it?

Is it bad to speak ill of the cars of the dead?

Is it speaking ill of the cars of the dead when I bluntly told them how I felt about it when they were alive? :rofl:

Look; I tr not to speak ill of the dead, but Damn... Their cars are fair game, IMHO. :)
And if they are a Darwin award hopeful, I say go for it, lol.
What do y'all say?

Is that 'Lincoln' another easyrods kit?

Is that 'Lincoln' another easyrods kit?

Easyrods are for peasants, this is a "Packard" :rofl:

Some doofus bought the rights to the Packard name in the 80s and made "conversions" out of various models throughout the 80s, 90s and 00s in low quantities.

Eldorado
1703832464256.png
Coupe Deville
1703832215040.png

Crown Vic
1703832343554.png

Town Car
1703832371823.png

Even a COE Ford semi!
1703832269907.png

I couldn't be bothered to crawl back through the Shawshank sewage pipe that is TCCoI to find the pics again (they're almost certainly gone now anyway), but then I remembered it was also on YouTube.

The other one:

screaming-human-face-with-hands-pressing-through-fabric-as-horror-background_392895-328133.jpg

I'll be honest, it doesn't look as bad as I remembered compared to those bucktoothed Vader mask grilles above. But it's still ugly. And slow.

If anyone was expecting me to post about "that one" instead, here you go:

soap_eczema.jpg

I couldn't be bothered to crawl back through the Shawshank sewage pipe that is TCCoI to find the pics again (they're almost certainly gone now anyway), but then I remembered it was also on YouTube.

The other one:

View attachment 2905

I'll be honest, it doesn't look as bad as I remembered compared to those bucktoothed Vader mask grilles above. But it's still ugly. And slow.

If anyone was expecting me to post about "that one" instead, here you go:

View attachment 2906

There was one video of it from when it was still the stock tan color where the lack of acceleration was really obvious, a stock 4.6 car seemed more spunky.

Nice Maaco paint job too, I like how the only media of that car post-paint job has a giant section of it flaked off on the bumper :rofl:

Classic Mistaaco. Prep costs extra but on the plus side, they'll paint your wheels, tires, and exhaust free of charge.

Looks like grimace.. Under the hood is stock as it gets super coupe... Just sad to see one absolutely destroyed... It was for sale so I had to stop and scratch my head

Attachments

• 20211018_110834.jpg
    20211018_110834.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
Question. Which dumpster is $2500??