Just discovered this site.

I guess you understood the conversation. if you say 'Birdcats' it gets removed, lol. We asked nicely to buy the place. Like I told Jeff the asshole from verticalscope, :We made it, we can break it!, lol. It's down to 1 or 2 posts a week, and that's mostly old members, looking for everyone. :) Come to the eclipse party next year; there's a thread!

I guess you understood the conversation. if you say 'Birdcats' it gets removed, lol. We asked nicely to buy the place. Like I told Jeff the asshole from verticalscope, :We made it, we can break it!, lol. It's down to 1 or 2 posts a week, and that's mostly old members, looking for everyone. :) Come to the eclipse party next year; there's a thread!
But .. then I would have to drive through Jersey and actually be in Ohio ;)

I've met some nice people from Ohio; and from Jersey, for that matter. :)

Completely randomly, but for the longest time WBW, I always misread your username as "FuntasticLucky". Then one day, years and years after seeing your name, I realized I had it wrong! :rofl:

Weren't you on deployment in Japan for a while? Got more travel on the horizon or are those days just memories now?