Long Time Lurker, 1st time poster :)

Kurt K

Vehicle Details
1992 Thunderbird SC 3.8L SC
Country flag
Long time member at TCCoA, but mostly lurking. Been around since the original BirdCats and TCCoA. I'll probably mostly lurk like almost every forum I am on these days due to work and family commitments, but thought I'd join up for solidarity. I hope you guys can keep this going.

I love seeing posts like these. We're glad to have you with us!

We'll keep this going as long as you all keep coming. :)

Greetings. I wanna see that bird 😊

Like Kurt K, I am a long time SCCOA member and once in a while was a lurker on TCCoA. Been around since the original BirdCats and TCCoA. I'll probably mostly lurk, but make frequent visits like I do on SCCoA. Joined up for solidarity too. Will donate soon and then pay regular dues when you have that up and running. I too hope you guys can keep this going, already learned a few things in the forums you have listed. Bravo, well done. Long live the MN12s! Always tending to my flock "squadron" of SCs it seems. Haven't tired yet.... LOL.

Greetings. I want to see that... Valkyrie?

New Mexico plates a great fit for any bird, cheers

Like Kurt K, I am a long time SCCOA member and once in a while was a lurker on TCCoA. Been around since the original BirdCats and TCCoA. I'll probably mostly lurk, but make frequent visits like I do on SCCoA. Joined up for solidarity too. Will donate soon and then pay regular dues when you have that up and running. I too hope you guys can keep this going, already learned a few things in the forums you have listed. Bravo, well done. Long live the MN12s! Always tending to my flock "squadron" of SCs it seems. Haven't tired yet.... LOL.
Just gotta say, LOVE the handle and avatar! I became obsessed with the Valkyrie when I was in high school; I was rendering a 3D model of it for MS Flight Sim and wrote Dryden Flight for info about it. They ended up mailing me a Xerox'd copy of the flight manual (redacted, of course) and a small piece of recovered honeycomb from the wreck of AV2. I wish I knew where they went; it's been 20 years... :(

I go to see AV1 at WPAFB every few years. I need to go again!