misfire cylinder 5

and the type of work I do wouldnt be a misdemeanor B&E it would be either felony larceny (safes) or Grand Theft Auto (I'm the primary auto locksmith out of the 15 locksmiths at my company)

Hey, mine too! :) I did a class project in 9th grade science class that involved moonshine. I couched it differently, but that's what it was. Our assignment was to grow something, and measure the growth. 6 month project. :) Yeast is alive, lol. I turned 90% of the food into growth+waste product, lol. The number dude calculated to give me as an a was way to low, so I made sure to remove enough ahead of grading to make their calculations right, :rofl. keeping and putting back the crap that boils off first was the hardest part, he tested it for the crap to make sure I didn't fake it.(it's methanol, and ketone, so that's what you have to know to remove so you don't go blind or die, for the rest of y'all.)

I still have a jar I was using in the garage to clean parts, lol. peach brandy is closer to what it tastes like+ an undefinable ass taste, lol. A relative gave it to me like it was a major prize; I think that's the only small sip I had. I wouldn't even give it to anyone else. It makes an ok degreaser tho. :)

Back to misfire. Wire #5 popped off twice, the 2nd time I bent the contacts some and it hasn't happened again. But I still have a slight misfire, just an odd rough idle when in gear. So I thought maybe there's more issues with this wire.
Wire #5 on the car = 9.2k ohms
A used wire I have on the shelve = 22.5k ohms

So I swapped them and will report back how she feels this week.

Back to misfire. Wire #5 popped off twice, the 2nd time I bent the contacts some and it hasn't happened again. But I still have a slight misfire, just an odd rough idle when in gear. So I thought maybe there's more issues with this wire.
Wire #5 on the car = 9.2k ohms
A used wire I have on the shelve = 22.5k ohms

So I swapped them and will report back how she feels this week.
What were the results of this, Kidd?
Wondering if my tremor issue is a bad wire.

Those "wires" are filaments of fiberglass, with a conductive coating. bending them will change the reading. They don't fail open, when driven by a 160kv pulse. They leak to the block.

The connector at the plug was loose, I bent it with a pair of needle nose and popped it back on, working well. At one point before replacing the wires I could hear crackling, so I knew the wires became leaky. Sometimes misting water at night will show sparks, mine did not.

If you have the old wires you can check resistance one by one comparing old to new, large differences are an indicator, but the acceptable range is pretty large so this is not full proof.

Curious.. Crackling heard from inside the cabin? Or when you were near the bay

Hood open, looking over the engine. It was slight but noticeable when listening.

I like the sound of Buckshot mouthwash for some shine.