My new daily

How do you like it? We've considered the AWD EcoBoost as a possible Fusion replacement when the day comes.

Nice truck! Did you order it or was it on a lot? Last I heard they were so in demand it was hard to get one.

Don't loose your keys... Very expensive and most locksmiths can't do them yet. I do them at my job but we had to buy an annual subscription to FDRS software to program I don't know what the dealer charges but we are always cheaper and we charge 500 for any of the new ford's because they changed they're encryption level for the transponder and so far there is no aftermarket software that will do them. Ford started with 40 bit encryption then 80 bit then 128 bit and now it's something new that's a nightmare to program.

Nice truck! Did you order it or was it on a lot? Last I heard they were so in demand it was hard to get one.
Ordered in June of 22 with the dealer. They placed it with ford in Sept. July ‘23 rolled the 23 order over to a 24. Ford finished the 23 model year mine never got built. Got emailed in oct 23 said it would get built as a 24 in early November. Was delivered dec1 to my dealer. Picked it up the 2nd.

Don't loose your keys... Very expensive and most locksmiths can't do them yet. I do them at my job but we had to buy an annual subscription to FDRS software to program I don't know what the dealer charges but we are always cheaper and we charge 500 for any of the new ford's because they changed they're encryption level for the transponder and so far there is no aftermarket software that will do them. Ford started with 40 bit encryption then 80 bit then 128 bit and now it's something new that's a nightmare to program.
Got extras already.

How do you like it? We've considered the AWD EcoBoost as a possible Fusion replacement when the day comes.
I like it so far. Going from a ‘16 f150 to it I like the gas mileage much better. I’ve got a lariat on order now. Slight upgrade.