New Forum Suggestions

I found a plugin that looked promising, we just need to pull the trigger and buy it and get it loaded. I think that's all there is to it, anyway. There is also probably a garage plugin, but I don't think we've looked into it too hard. That's the beautiful thing about this though - we get to decide what to do with everything!!!

I spent hours getting the perfect shade of pale aqua in OG mode though, presentation > content lol

Hey, at least I knew when I got to "close enough" when I set up Dark Mode, but nooo then you had to go OCD on it! :ztongue:

A revival of IRC somehow. Something exclusive to avoid bots and such

Maybe a section for me to drop the repair video links?

One thing I noticed:

- somebody reacts to or quotes one of my posts > I get an alert.

- somebody posts to a thread which I started (without quoting me) > I do not get an alert.

Is that normal? I think on that other forum, I would get an alert for that, too. Or do I have to follow that thread? (I would think I follow my own thread automatically?)

As far as a chatbox, Discord works well as a chat client. We use it in an investing group that I'm in.

One thing I noticed:

- somebody reacts to or quotes one of my posts > I get an alert.

- somebody posts to a thread which I started (without quoting me) > I do not get an alert.

Is that normal? I think on that other forum, I would get an alert for that, too. Or do I have to follow that thread? (I would think I follow my own thread automatically?
If you click your username at the top right a pull down will come down where you can select preferences, scroll down to that and you'll get a selection of things you can check/uncheck for notifications

I don't know if there are plans to put a website on the birdcats.com TLD, but for now, birdcats.com should at least have a temporary redirect to the forum subdomain. It looks like it's working fine for www, but directly entering birdcats.com in an incognito/private browser window URL bar leads to a DNS error for me.

Last edited:
How about a chatbox thread?