New Forum Suggestions

I've been told medicine like aspirin or Tylenol are considered drugs also ( they alter your body / brain to relieve the pain )

Some religious people are fucking crazy. 🤪

For some reason I can't access this forum on the corporate network. It works fine from home, but won't load at work. It doesn't give me a corporate blocked message, just won't load and states something like can't reach the site, it may be down. If you can fix that I can try to keep up with ya'll.

My office blocks it too.

If you can get to a PowerShell, Terminal or Command Prompt, type the output of these commands:

nslookup forum.birdcats.com
nslookup www.birdcats.com
nslookup forum.birdcats.org
ping 155.138.209.48

If any of you guys have web filters, the site is still pretty new so it's probably considered "uncategorized" and some sysadmins prefer to block anything that isn't categorized (I am not one of them, for the record lol).

Have we had any new registrations that didn't migrate from the old place?

Have we had any new registrations that didn't migrate from the old place?

We got a lot from the FB group too who hadn’t been on the forum. Right now it’s effectively “invited” members since the site is still new, we’re not showing up on google searches yet

I'm thinking of starting an obscure parts thread. I found companies that makes new hood insulations for our cars with custom bird logos (colors can be altered), 3 core radiators, silicone vacuum lines, CAIs, and obviously drift car stuff like angle kits, coilovers, and FD regulation roll cage kits.

Could we have a junkyard section or thread?

I like sharing when I see good quality parts cars.
Of course! I'd say as far as inquiries the classifieds section has that covered, but maybe a section for finds where we share pics I'd definitely be real into

If someone can find the header or whatever it is called, you spelled it thunderbid.

Fixed! I didn't do it lol

Alright I whipped up a junkyard crawl section. I was debating where to put it but I've got it in marketplace, at least for now, as a sort of hybrid between videos and images and parts for sale. I came up with a few simple ground rules to clarify it

So did anyone else notice that you can only add one photo at a time to a post? On the old site, you could select multiple photos at once. I'm on Android, just using the Samsung browser.

So did anyone else notice that you can only add one photo at a time to a post? On the old site, you could select multiple photos at once. I'm on Android, just using the Samsung browser.
I added my first photo. Then use attach files to drop the next 25.

Not sure if this has been covered, or if it's just my dumb cel phone skills .. 😬

So if I read a thread with new posts; it will take me to the latest, where I last left off. Cool. If I read a thread I've already viewed; it takes me to the first post.

I can't find where this would be in the settings to jump to the last page ?

Not sure if this has been covered, or if it's just my dumb cel phone skills .. 😬

So if I read a thread with new posts; it will take me to the latest, where I last left off. Cool. If I read a thread I've already viewed; it takes me to the first post.

I can't find where this would be in the settings to jump to the last page ?
If you click on where it say “x minutes ago”, or days ago or whatever, click on the thing that says when the last post was, and it will bring you to the last post in that thread.

I was planning on doing a thread for race cars (professionally built type). I have at least two drag cars in mind (and probably the SWB cars). I just thought it would be nice to have a singular thread/ space featuring high level performance builds.

If you can get to a PowerShell, Terminal or Command Prompt, type the output of these commands:

nslookup www.birdcats.com
nslookup forum.birdcats.org
ping 155.138.209.48

If any of you guys have web filters, the site is still pretty new so it's probably considered "uncategorized" and some sysadmins prefer to block anything that isn't categorized (I am not one of them, for the record lol).
For each of the nslookup i receive non-authoritative answer
The ping returns 4 packets at 30ms.
I copied the lines from the cmd prompt and Can paste later if the details would help.

Yeah just need to confirm whatever DNS servers your system is using resolves it to that IP.
C:\Users\>nslookup forum.birdcats.com
Server: dc-usqho1ad01.world.XXXX.net
Address: 10.24.36.11

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: forum.birdcats.com
Address: 155.138.209.48

C:\Users\>nslookup www.birdcats.com
Server: dc-usqho1ad01.world.XXXX.net
Address: 10.24.36.11

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: www.birdcats.com