New here and first Thunder Bird 91 sc

Took the car to work today got in 40 miles mix of city traffic and highway speeds.

In traffic ac on temp for to about 3/4 mark
a
It had a rough idle at stop lights but it drove fine.

It does smell rich at idle sometime ideas ???

Also it didn’t start right away a few times while it was 100 degree's and sat for 30/40 mins
It’ll try to start and die right away and it did it two or three times and then run great ?

You know the scene where they put the stoned guy in the back seat, and the other guy jumps in the car, and starts doing donuts, scaring the shit out of the stoner. My dad and one of his buddies used to do that to stoners in the 70's.

Part two
It failed smog was told the carbon and co2
Was high

Fastymz, try primeing the fuel pressure, by listening for it to run when you first turn the key to run, letting it run, and doing it again. if it wont start, you need to use a fuel pressure gage.

rhat might be a symptom of a failed smog pump. (The air injected to the cat.)

I had an older tbird with a 5.0 that had one I know it wasn't the 63, lol. Must've been the 79.

I know that I had some hard starts where the car would almost lose its prime, I first did a new fuel filter and it helped a ton, now im trying to figure out the reason its still wants to die when its cool out. So I say a new fuel filter is a great and easy place to start

You know the scene where they put the stoned guy in the back seat, and the other guy jumps in the car, and starts doing donuts, scaring the shit out of the stoner. My dad and one of his buddies used to do that to stoners in the 70's.
That was Super Troopers. You boys like Mexico?

I didn't realize it only ran 4 seasons, tho. I ran across it right after I woke up in the hospital after my stroke. I was thinking, "Weren't those guys cops?"

I think it credits 'broken lizzard' at the end, which is the same guys.