New to birdcats...

TydlWavS

Vehicle Details
1991 Cougar XR7
Country flag
Just saying hello. New to birdcats, but around TCCoA a long time. TydLwAVs or WastedDough on the old forums. I've owned and parted out multiple MN12s over the years. Currently working on this 91 XR7 with red cloth interior.

Todd D.

Attachments

• 1000003134.jpg
    1000003134.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
Welcome Tydl. Yeah, I recognize your username. Glad you found us here.

Welcome. Glad to see you here. Always enjoy seeing your posts on IG.

Welcome Todd! Glad you found us! The XR7 looks great with those wheels, staggered height is the magic combo on Cougars :smile:

I've enjoyed seeing this cat on FB. Glad to have you here!

I remember you! Weren't you friendswith The subtle one? What happened to that guy. Him and Netkeym disappeared about the same time...

Yes, those were the guys. I guess. It's more likely you were temporallally similar.

I lost a bunch of people in the 80''s 90's and 00's, First the Coke violence, then the meth, then the opiates, for me. I have a list of peeps who died, some of which I'd have never believed. Not saying that's what happened to those gus, but stuff occurs.

th3subtl3on3 was the first person to put LEDs behind Cougar reflectors. Good guy, he died way too young, mid 20s iirc

I remember discussing the surplus site that had the led strips. I then bought a set of tbird lamps, and then found out the tbird trim win't fit the cougar. :)
Agreed, Way too young.

IDK what happened to dude, but it is amazing to me the people I knew that died in the last 20 years is amazing. Oldest at about 63, youngest about 15, none medical issues. My drug friendly friend group I've Grown up around are all dead. I like weed, but there were moments of quaaludes, cocaine, and, then weed again.Since I had a major stroke 3 years ago, I'mout from anything other than weed; Amazingly enough, it's a painkiller that doesn't leave me unable to do math, lol. Since I'm not taking Hydrocodone any more, I can do calculus. again :)

I thought of that, you beat me to it…

IDK what happened to dude, but it is amazing to me the people I knew that died in the last 20 years is amazing. Oldest at about 63, youngest about 15, none medical issues. My drug friendly friend group I've Grown up around are all dead. I like weed, but there were moments of quaaludes, cocaine, and, then weed again.Since I had a major stroke 3 years ago, I'mout from anything other than weed; Amazingly enough, it's a painkiller that doesn't leave me unable to do math, lol. Since I'm not taking Hydrocodone any more, I can do calculus. again :)
1702660590159.jpeg