Superbowl LVIII - February 11, 2024

dDUBb

6th Gear Poster
Vehicle Details
1994 Thunderbird SC 5 Speed
Country flag
NFL-Playoff-Bracket-SF-819x1024.png

Current standings as of tonight. I have a thread going on another forum, figured I'd keep up here also. I'd have posted a poll at the beginning of the playoff rounds, but it's already getting closer to the end.

Tonight's game with the Niners against Green Bay had me on the edge of seat right up until the very end. 😬

That was a very good game!
Congrats!

Do I win anything if I point out the game is in 2024? 😃

Bills and the Chiefs is going to be a good game. My son in law is from KC and son's best friend is from Buffalo, so not sure whose side I'm on!

Joe

That Bucs / Lions game was close until it wasn't .. 🤐

Next up; Taylor shifts team / Bill's.. 🫢

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

NFL-Playoff-Bracket-Chiefs-819x1024.png

Next week's matches .. Chiefs / Ravens and 49ers / Lions.

I thought Taylor won!
:rofl:

I actually watched 10 minutes of that game. :) I'm rearranging my bedroom. I repaired a sony sony str-d965 amplifier that someone gave me, so I'm going to set up that one in the bedroom, instead of the Old pioneer I've had since hs. It's underpowered these days, like 35 watts or so. The Sony is pretty bad ass.It's 110W, with better noise specs, is surround, and has a remote. I'd like to listen to radio more, so I'm going to add a tv antenna I have, and probably put it on a pole. I think I have the pole, lol.

Kelce seems like a more decent guy than the other losers she's dated.

I actually watched 10 minutes of that game.

If you're only going to watch 10 minutes of any game, make sure it's in the 4th quarter .. that's when all of the good / bad stuff happens. 😉

Oh .. save yourself 30 minutes for thr Super Bowl Half time .. Usher will teach you how to dance again. 🙃

Mugging it up with Kelce! 💋

Joe

That and someone posted deepfake nudes of her on X. Searches for her name on X were subsequently suspended.

That and someone posted deepfake nudes of her on X. Searches for her name on X were subsequently suspended.

Those were fake? Damn, I thought it was odd she went up three cup sizes :leftright:

I could email you some, lol. Probably not that one tho. TS deepfakes still worked yesterday, I'm not on twitter.