Well, I broke it. :)

And you wonder why I'm running old software. If you're running win 10 or 11 and loving it, you're the problem. smh.

I used to have a Dell XP desktop my dad gave me after he upgraded the “family computer”, that jalopy of a computer lasted me well into 7
era where I finally bought a laptop of my own.

Actually it still worked when I fired it up two years ago to extract some old photos before finally tossing it in the trash, never dared try getting online with it, the thing sounded like a jet taking off just pressing the power button so I tried being brief lol

I have a few, 3 dells, and an acer. old , newer, newer, and the acer is a portable recording studio. :) It even records decent video, just limited to 720x 480
I recorded Concrete Blond' s first album from vinyl, and jeezus i'd forgotten how much better flac and vinyl sound. A std cd actually has really great sound.
My hearing sux, but only in places, and I can tell. :) I got the acer for free, I just ad to replace the monitor were is 8 yo son punched it out. :) Wow casualty, lol. I did pay $200 for a new monitor, but well worth it. The newest one is a i3 that has a 5 hour batt life.

got a new keyboard for this one, no more going back and adding letters, lol. And I got a new power jack for the other one. I love amazon!

And all the windows have rounded corners, like the kids toys of the 90's and later. I grew up a lot differently, lol.