Where to find a Torx socket to drop front subframe

GRWeldon

5th Gear Poster
Country flag
Good day. In preparation for dropping my front subframe, I've looked for the proper Torx-style socket. Harbor Freight has a small set but not what is needed. Can someone point me to a source for these tools? Not sure what size I'd need, I really only need the one as this is the only fastener of this type I've ever seen!

It's an E18. I'm sure you can order a single socket from Amazon. You can also use a 9/16" socket.

Yep, I only ever use a 9/16" on it
I did mounts on a 93 Supercoupe Wednesday. Couldn't find the e18. 9/16" worked just fine.

Harbor Freight at one point sold an ETorx set that has size 18. I bought it in just case I ever drop the sub frame. Now I find out a 9/16" works; it's going to be one of those tools I never use :LOL: .

Harbor Freight at one point sold an ETorx set that has size 18. I bought it in just case I ever drop the sub frame. Now I find out a 9/16" works; it's going to be one of those tools I never use :LOL: .
Yeah, I didn't know it was an 18, I thought it was a 20, otherwise I would have bought the Harbor Freight set. If I'd come back here to check the replies to this thread I guess I would have found out that a 9/16" works and would have used that instead. I ended up buying a set on Amazon that went to 20 for just about $5 more than the one socket that Gordo linked to above. I suppose if I get ready to do the job before the set gets here, I'll use the 9/16". I haven't bought replacement shocks yet and I really wanted to do it all at one time so the set will probably get here before the shocks!