Classifieds and Auctions Thread

No 40th Anniversary stripes (repaint?), 96-97 wheels too. :unsure:

Joe

Shitty pictures and old eyes, missed that! :biggrin:

Joe

Everything was riding on stilts off the factory line back then though. This was my car not long after I got it in 1999, well before any suspension mods. The tires were 225/60R15 which explains some of the extra gap, but the stock gap was too tall regardless.

View attachment 2519
View attachment 2520

I'd also like to point out that I never had the wheels on the wrong side of the car.

The first big thing I did to mine was the hub swap with Cobra anniversary wheels and 255/45/17s, that with stock suspension was legit 4x4!

23386510105_large.jpeg

My cars have about an inch of drop from there, but the 15: and 16" wheels are kinder on the eyes.You've dropped yours a lot from there. :)

My cars have about an inch of drop from there, but the 15: and 16" wheels are kinder on the eyes.You've dropped yours a lot from there. :)

My car has varied so much since then, first the 1.25" drop Tokicos, then those same springs with a cut coil, then Vogtland 1" drop, then a combination of the Vogtland in the rear and cut Tokicos on the front, then back to vogtlands all around. Now I'm tempted to cut a quarter or half coil out of the front of those :zcrazy:

4 sets of wheels since then too!

1703159202399.png

It’s so cruel how clean that car is otherwise.

I wonder if the “night cat” was concocted by a former Dodge salesman.

9E0A5CB2-3A73-4AAD-AB79-3159B333EDB7.jpeg

I like the Mark's wheels. wheels! The black Cat looks like a cop magnet.All it needs is dark tint, lol.

What do you think they stood on to take this pic?
1704428035229.png

I hope the parts that come with this one are worth at least a grand. Because the car sure isn't.

i KnOw wHat i'Ve GoT!

If it is indeed in like-new condition, I actually don't find the asking price terribly shocking. However, there are Bring A Trailer examples with <1,000-mile odometers that sell for less.

I think the operative term is asking price. It can comfortably sell for half of that.

If it is indeed in like-new condition, I actually don't find the asking price terribly shocking. However, there are Bring A Trailer examples with <1,000-mile odometers that sell for less.

I think the operative term is asking price. It can comfortably sell for half of that.
It's not. Look at the door panel fabric on the passenger's door. The vinyl is also peeling off the door panel at the driver's window. Half off would be a fair price.

Agreed. 16K is near new retail. I'd say it's worth half that.

It would sell within a month if it was half that. Im starting to think the door fabric is doomed no matter what. Ive been waiting for the wheels on backwards post which should notch it down about 10k

Oh my, I missed that.

And I must say, I really don't like that special edition with the silver accent paint along the bumpers and sides. The best I could say about that is that it's rare.

It's a not particularly hard to find kind of rare, it's a sticker/accessory package not applied by the factory like the various landau roof cougar special editions, or 40th anniversary but people seemed to preserve the LEs to the point that a disproportionate amount survive.

I like the looks myself, in Laser red or Moonlight blue with silver stripes at least. I'm not fond of the LEs with red stripes, I knew someone with an Alpine green LE with red stripes, which was a really odd look. I've seen moonlight blue with the red stripes too online which might be even worse.

Aren't those sc wheels, that only have that wheel?