Classifieds and Auctions Thread

Yes it is! Too much for me, I've never been the biggest fan of red, always liked blue or green or even a white or grey/silver. That being said, my daily is a bright red sebring convertible, my tbird is maroon (electric current red to be exact), my 94 sc is bright red and so is the most recent 91 sc I picked up. I'm actually about to get a new daily, maybe next weekend if one of the two cars are still available, and one of them is ruby red. None have a red interior, but I did have a s10 Baja with one and I never really cared for that. That is a nice body color though, my tbird needs repainted and am not opposed to a different color than the original, it has too many shades of pink as it has faded, but want to keep it dark red/maroon...

Red is great. My friends gf has a red toyota. Sounds odd, but I've noticed that people seemed more likely to let her in to a lane, and I'd bet its the color

You can tell that was garaged all its life, no headlight haze, no reverse light lens fade, no paint fade and critically no interior fade. UV just kills red anything on these cars

The monochromatic interior is too much, unless it's black. Even on grey I prefer some black trim.

That's a very nice example. Isn't that a bit much rust underneath for 35,000 miles?
East coast car. Probabalt spent a year or two being a daily driver many moons ago.

Yeah that's seen salt, but where it is now that's all surface rust anyway. I'm more surprised to see the stereo, I have never seen a 94-95 SC without at least premium sound!

Premium Sound is such a game changer for me, wish that wasnt an option. I look for that badge really quickly. Is it a lot of work to upgrade the base system?

Premium Sound is such a game changer for me, wish that wasnt an option. I look for that badge really quickly. Is it a lot of work to upgrade the base system?

Upgrade the base system or upgrade the base system to factory premium sound? If you're just throwing in an aftermarket head unit and upgrading speakers the base system is BETTER, no amp bypass, no teeny tiny preamp wires driving the speakers.

If you're asking to upgrade to stock premium sound, the stereo harness is laid out separately from the dash harness and will simply swap over from one to another, and depending which year it came from you'd need the large harness that runs all the wat from the passenger side kick panel to the rear deck amp/tray. 97s ae more convenient since the amp is in the dash and thats only the one harness. Not even slightly worth the effort though.

I upgraded to Premium Sound in the only place that matters because my actual system is well beyond that.

20231209_140857 (Large).jpg

If you really want to find a rarity, look for ones with the Ford JBL Stereo badge there. I saw one for sale at the same time this one was, but installing that would have been completely false advertising on my part, and I had word from the guy who I bought this from that it was flawless.

My Cougar had factory JBL, still have the little pill emblem on there but there's not much of the system left other than the sub housing and amp. 94 was the last year for it.

Yeah Screw those stock decks. 20W at 10% distortion. a 6" speaker/subwoofer. Box is tuned at 50hz. You can buy a better deck at walmart, lol.

Nice, lets see where it goes. Whats wrong with the carpet?

The 89-92 wheels are an odd addition, but that's something I'd be more nitpicky about if it had a high reserve

That red would look great with the stock chrome fan blades. I actually really like those. I liked them when they were new, and still do. They would be the only rims change I would consider, If I ever find any.

That red would look great with the stock chrome fan blades. I actually really like those. I liked them when they were new, and still do. They would be the only rims change I would consider, If I ever find any.
Makers has a chrome 93 Cobra style fan blade that would look killer on that car.

Did we see this yet? Note the somewhat tall-ish stance.

Everything was riding on stilts off the factory line back then though. This was my car not long after I got it in 1999, well before any suspension mods. The tires were 225/60R15 which explains some of the extra gap, but the stock gap was too tall regardless.

991023-tblx97-left.jpg
991023-tblx97-right-front-corner.jpg

I'd also like to point out that I never had the wheels on the wrong side of the car.

Those seats tell a different story than the exterior. Look very well traveled for 37k miles. I'd say sun damage, but the clear coat looks good. Almost looks like wear anyway.

Thunderchicken.jpg

Looks very clean, for you Pacific Northwesters!