Classifieds and Auctions Thread

My sis had a 70 gto that was that color, it was awesome. That's the first car I could watch the gas gage drop every time she nailed it. :) My family drives like I do, lol.
I told my great nephew"You drive like your Grandma" and I had to explain that's not a complaint. She taught me how to do a rockford turn in a 70 pinto, lol. I used to see her on the way to work sometimes, and it was a total hoon all the way to where I had to hit Pellissippi international Speedway to go to Murvull. (it's an in joke, lol. There are two u's in maryville, as pronounced locally).:)

'89 Super Coupe, manual, in survivor condition. I wonder if the pinstriping could buff off.

Not a Tbird or Cougar but gaaah! It's like a inverted easyrod!

1698529716650.png

It's a chevy. No sense to start with.
But you're right; it should be inverted. When it lands off a bridge, lol.

It's a chevy. No sense to start with.
But you're right; it should be inverted. When it lands off a bridge, lol.

Probably a good thing photobucket locked my account inactive, I have a pic of a custom bulletbird with a 3rd gen Camaro front end grafted on. These were what defined restomods in the 90s, the other big trend was putting 90s Cadillac taillights on just about every street rod, custom shit looks stupid 30 years later lol

:zbrick:

1698544208525.png

Last edited:
A guy I know has one of those, but it's real. It could probably be had for 10k.

STUDEBIRD. Needs a V-1650 Merlin though

Hold my beer. And my Pepsi. And my juice box. I don't think theres reserve on this, we can see how much it goes for

Ran the VIN but did not look at the engine. I might need to change my filters to see more 80s classifieds after this one..

Bad enough the easyrods cut up a perfectly good MN12, but no harm was made to any 49-50 Fords. But someone would have had to hack up both a MN12 AND a Studebaker to get that nose :bawling:

The Facebook group effectively bans EasyRod posts. I'd say for good reason too.

If one had to succumb to the SUV disease you could do worse than a XJ, the 4.0 is pretty good

I know nothing about modern jeeps I know anything about. But at least FI will run upside down, lol. a 40 degree bank to the left was enough to shut off fuel on the (70's)carbed version. :)

C2E256C6-4B10-4275-83EE-EC913C4C102C.jpeg

View attachment 1790
Hey now, that is absolutely the cleanest Ford Contour you can find these days

Probably a good thing photobucket locked my account inactive, I have a pic of a custom bulletbird with a 3rd gen Camaro front end grafted on. These were what defined restomods in the 90s, the other big trend was putting 90s Cadillac taillights on just about every street rod, custom shit looks stupid 30 years later lol

:zbrick:

View attachment 1741
I regained my photobucket access, I found it!

1698894118072.png

That's a killer car to trash like that; Wow!

...dont worry guys its just an AI generated image