Political Humor, Cartoons and Memes

RAM drivers are the worst; blew past one on my way to work about 100 on the interstate, so he caught up and tailgated, so I took the exit to maryville no brakes, about 90. As he went over the line between entrance lane to main lanes, it's a negative camber, and he found himself 6" off the ground, until the center wall caught him. I caught a ranger, and a lexus in that same curve, lol.

RAM drivers are the worst; blew past one on my way to work about 100 on the interstate, so he caught up and tailgated, so I took the exit to maryville no brakes, about 90. As he went over the line between entrance lane to main lanes, it's a negative camber, and he found himself 6" off the ground, until the center wall caught him. I caught a ranger, and a lexus in that same curve, lol.

Yup. You've got to know your vehicles limits. I'm surprised you caught a Lexus in that curve. They're pretty stable.

You can't drive on air. The way the break is, going over the lane transition, you hit a negative camber, that leaves you 6" off the ground. I've hit it at more reasonable speeds, this was a "follow this, asshole!" moment, lol.