Tremor while in gear & need help - 97 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6L

If you haven't cleaned the tb butterfly, do that before you do anything else; a coating of egr crap builds up on the backside and edge of the butterfy sealing point. That causes idle issues.

With 69K miles on the clock, do you guys think it's worth removing the throttle body assembly & throttle body adaptor from the intake manifold to clean them out, as another possibility to resolve the tremor issue?

If so, besides needing the throttle body to adaptor gasket and the throttle body mounting gasket, is there any other part or tool I need...or something I need to know or watch out for, so I don't bork something or brick The Car because I'm missing something?

Thanx
EGR valve gasket or a large wrench to disconnect the EGR tube from the valve. I don't think it will solve your problem, but not a bad thing to do.

Don't some throttle bodies have stickers on them that say "Don't clean this"? Something along those lines.

What's that about?
Allegedly they have a coating that can be stripped off from using cleaner on them. The coating is supposed to help keep the throttle body clean. (shrugs). Back in the day all you had was carb cleaner. Now they make "throttle body cleaner". Who knows if it is any different. Supposedly throttle body cleaner won't strip the coating off. Then again, if your throttle body is dirty then how well is the coating working?

If you haven't cleaned the tb butterfly, do that before you do anything else; a coating of egr crap builds up on the backside and edge of the butterfy sealing point. That causes idle issues.
Did that a few weeks ago...tremor remains.

EGR valve gasket or a large wrench to disconnect the EGR tube from the valve. I don't think it will solve your problem, but not a bad thing to do.

Allegedly they have a coating that can be stripped off from using cleaner on them. The coating is supposed to help keep the throttle body clean. (shrugs). Back in the day all you had was carb cleaner. Now they make "throttle body cleaner". Who knows if it is any different. Supposedly throttle body cleaner won't strip the coating off. Then again, if your throttle body is dirty then how well is the coating working?
Several weeks ago, I pulled off the EGR to clean & vac test it...no problems. I replaced the gasket with a new Fel-Pro one. They're cheap and I'll buy another new one...but for curiosity's sake, can they be re-used?

Also pulled the IAC, cleaned very little soot out of it and replaced with a new gasket.

Note: The Fel-Pro EGR gasket for my '97 4.6L isn't quite accurate. Boltholes were too small and I had to ream them to be wider. Is this a known issue with them or is another gasket recommended?

EGR gasket on O'Reilly's site:
https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/...v/a/5585/automotive-car-1997-ford-thunderbird

The EGR gasket you can resuse if it is in nice condition. Done it many times,