The Official BirdCats Beer Thread! What are you drinking? 🍺

We have a Rock Bottom here .. good food, good beer. 👍

I was just up in Pittsburgh a few months ago and the Rock Bottom there (where I got that glass from) has closed. I'm pretty sure the pandemic did them in. So sad :bawling: I used to love to go there when I was in town.

Lumber Juice
WeldWerks Brewing Company in collaboration with Great Notion Brewing
Oat cream DIPA with milk sugar

IMG_7543.jpeg

I got a case of Heinekin for fixing my sis's car. Free beer tastes twice as sweet. 2 mm screws, 1 connector, and two interior panels. Her quote from the dealer was $400. 37 bux to fix it instead. Better deal, especially for me, lol.

Last edited:
IMG_5593.jpeg

I never made one of these before, but I remembered how to make it because of James May. Appropriate beverage for catching up on the latest season of Clarkson’s farm 😆

That's a great photo. The shadows are cool.
See if you can't get Aria gin nearby. It's a very nice Portland gin. Gin can be oddly complex, I noticed that an Aria Gin and Tonic is a very different drink with a little straw compared to sipping from the glass, which is almost ironic because those little straws are outlawed in portland. I imagine it has something to do with where on the tongue it lands on?

I have 13 hours before the weekend officially starts.... Then it's MILLER time, or whatever is in the fridge at the time. :p