What are you Listening To?

Songs your folks listened to growing up? :zshrug: I know I did.

Joe

Some songs, but there’s a very specific connection all these songs have together that really drilled them in my head…

Super was a hint :biggrin:

Alright, I'll spill it, nobody else had this on SNES in the day? :tongue:

That was leaps and bounds better than the music on Rad Racer.

Beautiful dance and underwater cinematography. I really enjoy this kind of art.

View attachment 5996

View attachment 5997

Picked this up for my dad's Father's Day gift. Apparently this cut is the first time it has been released on vinyl in America.
I just picked this up for myself, can’t wait to give it a spin. I saw the mailman coming and intercepted the package, in this heat it would warped in no time! 🔥 He was heading for the front door which is in the shade, so he was thoughtful about it.

Joe

I will post up my record collection eventually, I used to collect when I was a teenager. I always grilled the store for putting price stickers on the cardboard.

I wont mention the Neil Diamond records.. They were hand me downs ok?!

Still a hit. If we had to lose Yes and ELP to get Asia, that was a fair trade.

I never had a favorite between John Wetton or Greg Lake. They were both awesome to me. I know back in the day everyone hated this concert because of Lake but I never got the hate. It's stellar.

The hand-me-downs I got inluded the beatles, the doors,grand funk railroad, deep purple, as well as johnny ash,glenn campbell, buck owens, and other stuff; my sisters loved rock, my parents country, although my dad had a like of various stuff. Like me, music various skanks he slept with liked, lol. I got Led zep,meatloaf,marilyn manson, and rap from various chix. :)

Nice. The Doors as a hand-me-down is kind surprising. Love em though. There's nothing else like it. I was listening to Mazzy Star and made the connection though. Mazzy Star was easily one of the best shows I've been to. Hope wore a blue dress, drinking red wind in front of a projected image of general Blue and Red fluid psychedelia