Chatbox Thread

ap22293059958961_custom-f0f0be6c313bcad49c479aa1e302d8b0065dd58e.jpg

Yeah, those Whoppers DO look suspect. Shouldn't they be brown?

Death in a box. Fentanyl made to look like a roxycodone. Some of those just killed a bunch of people here. They are seriously considering making selling them a potental death penalty crime here.

Yeah, those Whoppers DO look suspect. Shouldn't they be brown?

Master P used to keep his crack rocks in skittles bags .. for the dope fiends. 🤔

Apparently, this was a real product campaign.

It happened in the 2017 timeframe. George Floyd didn't die until 2020; imagine someone trying to launch a "white pride" promo campaign in the wake of the rise of BLM.

It kind of makes you wonder though: just like with Prada's blackface monkeys, were there no brown person in the marketing dept of Skittles?
In 2018, Prada punched themselves in the dick when they released these products that look straight from the early 1900s.

Death in a box. Fentanyl made to look like a roxycodone. Some of those just killed a bunch of people here. They are seriously considering making selling them a potental death penalty crime here.
They should.

It happened in the 2017 timeframe. George Floyd didn't die until 2020; imagine someone trying to launch a "white pride" promo campaign in the wake of the rise of BLM.

It kind of makes you wonder though: just like with Prada's blackface monkeys, were there no brown person in the marketing dept of Skittles?
In 2018, Prada punched themselves in the dick when they released these products that look straight from the early 1900s.

That’s crazy, 2017 to me makes it even more surprising since that period seemed even more on edge with racial tensions than even now, George Floyd riots seemed more like a peak than a beginning, things are tense now but the identity politicking seemed to fizzle out for the next trending outrage since.

I figured the package was real, I just pictured it from the mid 90s or something

Last edited:

To be fair, the "White Pride" Skittles were inappropriately labeled that way on the shelf by that retailer in the UK. The actual campaign to make the Skittles white was panned, but not for the white pride angle. However, I think Mars Inc. noticed the response and changed the Skittles to gray for pride month.

On that note, anyone interested in some
20210823_100932.jpg?

Last edited: