My 3650 swap

From SCTs website, i have an email in with them too. I guess ill wait to hear from them and hope its still available if it will work.
I’d contact Don Lasota(or whoever you choose to do your tuning with) too just to be sure. It’s possible it’ll work, I’m just not up to date in the world of the latest handhelds

Been DD'n the car now a few weeks since the swap. Its every bit as good as i imagined it would be. Do have some gremlins to deal with or accept like the vibration, the fact that my super low mile trans has a crunchy 2nd gear synchro, third isnt great either. Going to look at having the flywheel and pressure plate balanced. Can straighten the block plate too so it doesnt need my "fix" to not rub the flywheel. Might also look for a sprung clutch disc. Was able to pickup a BDX programmer last weekend have a tune coming from Lasota racing. Was informed that some manual swaps for reasons unknown have a CEL that wont go away. Hope thats not the case as where we are looking to move to requires DEQ. Ive never had to deal with it before but i understand some wont even test you if you have a CEL. Want to boroscope along the driveshaft again to be sure nothing is rubbing to be safe. Had no signs before when i did and havent heard anything, but since i didnt remove anything i want to be sure now that it has a few hundred miles of hard driving.

As for the fun parts, minus some quirks with not having a tune yet, like sounding / acting retarded below 2k rpm, it really drives quite well. If you pin the throttle it takes it a second before it decides it wants to go then it flat out goes (feels timing related, not wholly unlike vtec tbh, dont flame i never owned one lol). Places i normally pass cars im hitting the governor when i used to only get to about 90. The most shocking revelation is that im consistently seeing a solid 2mpg gain, and im driving it harder than i typically would because well, its still new and fun. I just wrote down 23.8mpg the other day, more than ive ever gotten with it.