Chatbox Thread

If any of our members are carrying a device given to them by hezbolla, I'd recommend getting rid of it. :)
I've already gone thru my phone and laptops, lol. No c-4 that I can find, anyway.
Dude, that's pretty ingenuous. Make them get rid of their cell phones because they think you're tracking them, then put explosives in the devices they use instead. So devious and genius, I love it

If any of our members are carrying a device given to them by hezbolla, I'd recommend getting rid of it. :)
I've already gone thru my phone and laptops, lol. No c-4 that I can find, anyway.

It’s all a fear mongering conspiracy to get us off old tech. Pagers and pay phones ftw!

Back when I had a flip phone, if I had sent a blank text message it would just send the text as "[PAGE]"

I liked that. Thats usually the message I want to convey in a text. Pick up the phone and call

Dude, that's pretty ingenuous. Make them get rid of their cell phones because they think you're tracking them, then put explosives in the devices they use instead. So devious and genius, I love it
Better yet, send them a zero-day attack on their device of choice, making them take it to the shop, where a half ounce of c4 and some bbs get added, so no suspicion of a new device.
If anyone notices the weight, tell them they got a bigger battery for the fee, lol. Explosives near your head or nutsack is life altering, it don't take much.

Just got back from a work trip to Des Moines. Trip was easy and mostly uneventful. Except Illinois. I didn't think any state could do more construction on a single road than Ohio, but Illinois managed it. I-80 is a mess!

Just got back from a work trip to Des Moines. Trip was easy and mostly uneventful. Except Illinois. I didn't think any state could do more construction on a single road than Ohio, but Illinois managed it. I-80 is a mess!

They’ve been doing road construction on a major artery near me since MARCH and they have no plans of reopening the road until October minimum. Not widening or any other useful improvement, just repaving, supposedly

They repaved my entire route to work one year, I seriously thought I would go insane before I found out the traffic was nil at 4-5 am. Then I had the road to myself.

There's a 3 mile stretch or so of the 10 FWY that about every 2yrs or so they "repave". Read, completely demo it and take it down to earth, only to build it back up to how it was exactly. They don't even widen that stretch to 4 lanes like it should have been the first time!