Classifieds and Auctions Thread

I asked, and it was actually in an F100. I thought most of those guys were doing crown Vic swaps. Makes me want to clean up and paint the mark it's I scored last year. Just in case...

1990 Super Coupe manual being auctioned this Labor Day weekend.

Beautiful car for having 190k+ miles.

Auction is at the Lamay Events center in Tacoma WA. Sidenote... There is a Lemay Car Museum in Tacoma that I went to several years ago that has an awesome collection of cars. https://www.americascarmuseum.org/ I have not been to the Lemay Events center where the auction is being held, but that is where the same family keeps all their cars that are not at the museum (they must have 1000+ cars). I am curious to see how much this one goes for.

1990 Super Coupe manual being auctioned this Labor Day weekend.

Beautiful car for having 190k+ miles.

Auction is at the Lamay Events center in Tacoma WA. Sidenote... There is a Lemay Car Museum in Tacoma that I went to several years ago that has an awesome collection of cars. https://www.americascarmuseum.org/ I have not been to the Lemay Events center where the auction is being held, but that is where the same family keeps all their cars that are not at the museum (they must have 1000+ cars). I am curious to see how much this one goes for.
Oh wow, that is sharp. Let us know what you wind up taking it home for.

Good eye by MadMikeyL. Can't be too many Canadian market 35th Anniversary's running around these days in this condition.

Looks like a Canadian car, so 190k kms, is about 115k miles. But that makes it a 5-speed 35th with regular seat belts! That would be a cool car to have!

It’s actually a rare sighting to even see that belt setup in black in photographs. I mostly scoff at ridiculous asking prices but that’s one I’d like to see bought by the kind of buyer who appreciates it, no expenses spared.

Anyone see LCAs like this has? Did someone patch them? Looks like they riveted a reinforcement.

Looks like a Canadian car, so 190k kms, is about 115k miles. But that makes it a 5-speed 35th with regular seat belts! That would be a cool car to have!
Super Coupe, eh

1725294502189.png

1725294472447.png

1725294413072.png

1725294647995.png

That Mark 8 looks like a really nice car for someone who wants to fix it up. Hard to find them so clean and original these days, especially for a good price!
Seems like the only ones I see for sale around me are either shitboxes, or estate sale cars some dealer is asking 10 grand for.

I almost bought one from a guy in Santa Fe. We met halfway and he was telling me what an expensive PITA it was on the car to just change the rear taillight because they are LED's. I am still kicking myself for NOT buying that one. I called him a year later to see if he still had the car for sale. He sold it shortly after I met him and saw the car.

View attachment 7484

View attachment 7483

View attachment 7482

View attachment 7486

The seat is nice but it’s utterly useless being custom upholstery…how much to get a matching front and rear cover? How much to get an individual passenger SC front seat to match that?

And I love SC seats, I’ve owned three sets: the 91 grey tweed ones, the burgundy velour turned furniture and my current 93 black leather set… I didn’t and wouldn’t pay $350 for a full set, let alone one seat! I didn’t pay that much for all my sets combined!

Seriously pondering that Mark. Perfect car to do a YouTube "saved another car" show..."White Lincoln walked up with an air bag set, jack and tools. Had the thing running and drove it home some 1300 miles...."

Day dreams are great, aren't they?

Seriously pondering that Mark. Perfect car to do a YouTube "saved another car" show..."White Lincoln walked up with an air bag set, jack and tools. Had the thing running and drove it home some 1300 miles...."

Day dreams are great, aren't they?

Then they get parked on a weed filed field for years and accumulate rust they never had before lol

*the realities of YouTube shows*

It somehow seems like they took take time to clean it, yet the display says "Low Washer Fluid" at 2:17 when it looks like the sun is going down. Its definitely not as simple as the Bird to set the time. Anyway I agree it looks like a good example with a good price point

Here is a possibly good/stock 4.6. Says only 41K miles, I wonder why. Not a bad price if it doesn't have any major issues.

Odd placement of the Lorain sticker. Wonder if the glass was replaced?

Most importantly though is that "It runs like a herd of stallions waiting to be set free!"

Last edited:
Then they get parked on a weed filed field for years and accumulate rust they never had before lol

*the realities of YouTube shows*

Just recently Derek has been selling off some of his collection on FB. He's been posting a car up every day or so for a reasonable price and first one to PayPal him owns it. Said he's planning to buy something big. Seems to be a YouTube trend recently of selling off cars to buy some secret big deal project.

Here is a possibly good/stock 4.6. Says only 41K miles, I wonder why. Not a bad price if it doesn't have any major issues.

Odd placement of the Lorain sticker. Wonder if the glass was replaced?
I'd love that for a work car, that slowly gets a bit of fun.

You guys on the west coast seem to keep our cars. Out east here I just don’t find them.:( Although I have no room for anymore so maybe that’s a good thing.

You guys on the west coast seem to keep our cars. Out east here I just don’t find them.:( Although I have no room for anymore so maybe that’s a good thing.
I've noticed that lately there fewer and fewer. Sometimes there are a few at once but then long droughts.

View attachment 7484

View attachment 7483

View attachment 7482

View attachment 7486
Lol, I've looked at that seat a dozen times at least. They have had on cl for a couple months at least and not dropped the price at all. It's a nice seat but at $350, I think not.

Yeah, XR7 has a point. There's not really going to be a demand for that. If it was local and cheaper I'd see what it takes to fashion it into an office chair like others have done. These vegan leathers I get crumble too quickly, and I'm still not convinced into getting wire mesh office chairs

Yeah, XR7 has a point. There's not really going to be a demand for that. If it was local and cheaper I'd see what it takes to fashion it into an office chair like others have done. These vegan leathers I get crumble too quickly, and I'm still not convinced into getting wire mesh office chairs
The mesh office chairs are very comfortable. I have one at work and home. Work has a cushion on the bottom, but mine at home is mesh to and bottom. I actually prefer it. (I work 2 days from home) A driver's seat like that would be too warm. It would be sweet fashioned into a gaming/driving chair in one of those Gran Tourismo setups

Leather(or pleather) is overrated anyway, I have them in the actual car just because it gets me a fold down and they inherently make the interior always smell nice, but comfort wise the tweeds and velours blow leather out of the ballpark. They’re more durable too.

Dang. And only five hours from me.