Post a picture you took today

Got the front brakes done on the Honda today. I took them to the shop to get the rotors resurfaced and put everything back together. The passenger side had gotten down to metal on metal. I never heard the indicator pin grind on the rotor because it had snapped off!

1705125506520.png

IMG_20240113_075415797.jpg
I had a path shoveled for the dog last night and now there's a 4' drift on my deck. I'd guess we got 18-20" of snow since Tuesday. Currently 4° with a wind chill of -20°. Headed to an actual temp of -11° tonight with a wind chill in the negative 40's.

Edit: just saw we broke our 5 days snow record with 23.9". 😬

Last edited:
Someone dumped a healthy puppy in a box behind Walmart last night. It makes me sick people just throw animals away like trash.

I already have 3 dogs so against my kids wishes, we are planing to foster it until we find a home. Guess we will see how that works out :facepalm:

1705171467465.png

Someone dumped a healthy puppy in a box behind Walmart last night. It makes me sick people just throw animals away like trash.

I already have 3 dogs so against my kids wishes, we are planning to foster it until we find a home. Guess we will see how that works out :facepalm:

View attachment 3366
God bless you for taking it in. At least they dumped it alive and didn't kill the poor thing. Yeah, it's tough for black dogs.

View attachment 3399

Saw 2 more last Friday near Fremont .. this one in San Jose. Starting to be a common sighting around here.

Cool. Great to see deliveries start to happen. I wonder how long it will be before one of those tanks is used in a robbery and we get to see one in a police pursuit. I can hear the cops whining now. "It's too hard to stop." and "It's too hard to get into."

Cool. Great to see deliveries start to happen. I wonder how long it will be before one of those tanks is used in a robbery and we get to see one in a police pursuit. I can hear the cops whining now. "It's too hard to stop." and "It's too hard to get into."
You don't think teslas can be remotely deactivated? I'm sure it's technically possible and if you do something bad enough and publicly enough (think OJ chase) they'll shut you down.

Note to self .. do not use Tesla for high speed getaway. 🤭

Ps. Killswitches will be mandated for ALL new vehicles; sooner than later.

I heard from a chip vendor that remote disable ws required for the all the fbw designs, and not just the onstar cars.

I heard from a chip vendor that remote disable ws required for the all the fbw designs, and not just the onstar cars.

Onstar is completely useless - even if you have a subscription; they can't locate a stolen vehicle unless somebody presses the button on mirror. Otherwise a couple fuses is all it takes to disable it if it's even still functional without a hardware update after GM abandoned the 4G network .. 🤔