Post a picture you took today

Finished making the mounts for the 4-piston rear calipers as well as the double shear top/bottom rear shock mounts. Now to continue cutting out the bad and welding in the good.

IMG_3569.JPG

We're currently doing a small remodel of the garage. Nothing fancy, just converting it from a walkout basement into a proper workshop. In the meantime, the Thunderbird gets to sleep outside.

Current view.

View attachment 3441

Snow looks great!

That said...

I love watching all this snow from California 😂.

OMG! send someone a container car of snow, COD! lol. That's probably worse than swatting. lol. IDK, maybe sand is worse ooh!8 degrees here!. and have them drop it on the driveway, you move it when it gets here,

OMG! send someone a container car of snow, COD! lol. That's probably worse than swatting. lol. IDK, maybe sand is worse ooh!8 degrees here!. and have them drop it on the driveway, you move it when it gets here,

You're the one paying for shipping. That shit would get rejected before it got here if I'm paying for shipping, lol.

Lol. I found myself laughing uncontrollably after I thought of it, so I had to post it. :)

Thought people might enjoy this. Interesting pictures taken this week from around the world.

IMG_20240120_154304782_HDR.jpg
Trucks and snow are an amazing combination. Especially when it's a dream truck. I've had a love for W900s for years. This one came in with a straight pipe 3406 and an 18 speed Eaton. I had the opportunity to drive it a little bit.
IMG_20240120_084257234_HDR.jpg
Took the ram for a little snow drifting afterwards. Not a bad day.

Beautiful shots, sounds like a great day indeed

View attachment 3536
Trucks and snow are an amazing combination. Especially when it's a dream truck. I've had a love for W900s for years. This one came in with a straight pipe 3406 and an 18 speed Eaton. I had the opportunity to drive it a little bit.
View attachment 3537
That'd be a much better rig with an N14...

No Detroit, no care. :rofl:

View attachment 3536
View attachment 3537
No drifting the rig? lol

I snapped a bunch of photos of the Axiom 3 launch on Thursday. We were lucky enough to get seated 4 miles away from the pad for the launch.

Here are a few of my favorites:

1705897329205.png

1705897239642.png

Pretty good detail at full res.

1705897214266.png

I also managed to get one "decent" shot of the first stage booster coming back to land. That sucker moves quick; the sonic boom it made was a surprise too, considering it was over 11 miles away!

1705897195040.png

Zoom:
1705897607274.png

That's awesome, B!! I really want to watch one of those land, one of these days. I interviewed with the team that did the fpga designs for them, I was trying to get a job doing PCB's with them, back after the medical stuff. I was more than 2x the average age; totally wrong for the culture. :) It sucks being at an interview, and realizing you're the oldest guy in the building, lol. Did not get a call back, but did get a rejection letter. I keep a file of those, from over the years, lol. I've been rejected for tons of different reasons. :) Mostly corp culturez.
I'm ignoring kity, so he came over and laid down on the laptop, lol.

It's an air duct; I think to the little port for the defog that blows on the window.
it's deep inside the dash, if that's what it is.