Post a picture you took today

They want to take a bigger chunk out of the overall market so they all start earlier and earlier. Then when people actually need that crap you can't find it anywhere!

View attachment 620
Quick photo of the engine bay on the 96. Need to wish it was better but new Motorola's have sucky cameras. Miss my LGs.
Pardon my disconnect from following threads at the other place, I've been quite busy traveling with work recently. I did not realize you got this kit installed. Looks great! Did everything go well? Car runs and makes boost? Dyno numbers??

So glad to see that sneaky intake somewhere other than a scrap car in my backyard.

Pardon my disconnect from following threads at the other place, I've been quite busy traveling with work recently. I did not realize you got this kit installed. Looks great! Did everything go well? Car runs and makes boost? Dyno numbers??

So glad to see that sneaky intake somewhere other than a scrap car in my backyard.
So far so good! Car runs, and is more powerful, but I don't really know more than that. I don't have the gauge hooked up yet, and haven't really driven it due to issues with the transmission, driveshaft, and bent wheels lol.

Final stage of the TE37s. 2K clear coat.
IMG_20230927_191739409_HDR.jpg
Before:
IMG_20230927_191747139.jpg
After:

They way the metallic pops now is incredible.
It looks like glass.

Need to go over one of the wheels again, started running out of paint. But when I do that wheel, I'm going to do my headlights and re do my tinted tails so I can get the most use out of that paint. Cause once it's mixed, I can't store it for later.

Next photos of these wheels should be with the car on the ground. Should be finishing my exhaust and installing the driveshaft this weekend.

Hopefully at least.

Are those real Rays TE37s? I considered getting a set of reps and sticking decals on them lol

Are those real Rays TE37s? I considered getting a set of reps and sticking decals on them lol
If I could afford real rays I woulda had the car done by now lmao.

These are reps made by F1R. I got them used and they essentially fell in my lap for an awesome price.

I have rays decals and center caps on them though.

I was trying to see if I still had them but seemed to delete them. I was photoshopping those on my car when I was looking for new wheels two years ago, bronze ones, it would have looked good with pearl white. Same brand as yours

I was trying to see if I still had them but seemed to delete them. I was photoshopping those on my car when I was looking for new wheels two years ago, bronze ones, it would have looked good with pearl white. Same brand as yours
I've had these on the red car already. These wheels look incredible on these cars imo.

I'm gonna get another set for it. But, I'm gonna get them as a present, a long with a new look for the car, when I get bumped to A group.

My Fusion just has regular plates, I can't see putting a racing plate on an Energi, but there is a Fusion guy here in Charlotte that has one on his hybrid.

Randomly, how's your Energi doing on usable HVB capacity (if you measure it)? Our '17 is down to about 4.3 kWh before it kicks into hybrid mode.

My Fusion just has regular plates, I can't see putting a racing plate on an Energi, but there is a Fusion guy here in Charlotte that has one on his hybrid.
Ours is a Hybrid too. I did it for the lulz honestly. :ROFLMAO:

Randomly, how's your Energi doing on usable HVB capacity (if you measure it)? Our '17 is down to about 4.3 kWh before it kicks into hybrid mode.
I don't track that way. My '15 still gets around 21 miles when it's not cold. I live less than 3 miles from work so I can go a couple days without charging and still be all electric.

Sounds pretty comparable to ours then. 23-25 miles is about what it'll do before the engine kicks in. Wife loves not ever having to go to the gas station (4 mile commute). I put gas in it this week for the first time since May.

I'm lucky if I get 187 to a tank in my cars lmao

I've been averaging 12, I thought manuals were fuel efficient? lol

Fuel economy sharing time, lol.

MPG is deceiving for the Energi since Fuelly only takes the gas into account and not the electricity it uses. That factored in its average MPGe is 68,

20230928_174156.jpg

It was at 13.3 MPG before the Maggie .. 🤔