Post a picture you took today

Was it you or Oscar that was sitting on a sho manifold?
I started to tell Chandar8 e needed to add coatings, but I didn't think anyone would get it.Seems to me, waiting for coatings and titanium longtubes was it for his engine project. :(

Definitely not me and I don’t imagine Oscar. I personally do love engineering of the duel plenum SHO manifold but mostly as wall art in practice.

Nothing quite says "Fuck" you! like a nuclear armed aircraft carrier. :)
I bet a neutron bomb on their centrifuge plant would be spectacular, lol. 14MeV neutrons from fusion fissions even depleted uranium. :rofl:

Not today, but within the last week or so.

Not mine, but a friends of mine. He took me shooting. It was the first time I had ever fired any sort of real pew pews. Closest thing to "real" before this were pellet guns 😅.

View attachment 7496
I shot clay pigeons yesterday with my brother's. Always a good time making things go 💥

That pinstripe and top just kill that car for me. Otherwise I lived that color combo on those.

I could live with the pinstripe, it’s the landau top that kills me lol Still I think I might write a letter to leave under the wiper if I see it again!

Landau Bostonian Presidential Palm Something Something...what did I miss?

Ok, I don't love them either. But with the Cougar's formal roofline, I could live with it if it covers the entire roof. Unfortunately, they usually only cover the back half.

Landau Bostonian Presidential Palm Something Something...what did I miss?

Ok, I don't love them either. But with the Cougar's formal roofline, I could live with it if it covers the entire roof. Unfortunately, they usually only cover the back half.

My thing is how “puffy” they are. My first Cougar was almost a 74 with a Landau top but the vinyl was basically in the same plane with the sheetmetal roof, which looked ok, the MN12 treatments with the fiberglass cap protrude, which for me really spoils the lines.

the MN12 treatments with the fiberglass cap

During one of my junkyard runs, I actually tore off one of those caps. Junkyard vandalism...
It was sad how messy the installation was, with glue adhesive seemingly applied haphazardly wherever they felt like it.

I will say I love two-tone cars, and roof treatments can be  one way to accomplish that - in the absence of all other, better ways. For example, I love these rare factory two-tone Town Cars:

62114720.jpgScreenshot_20240902_225629_Samsung Internet.jpg

I will say I love two-tone cars, and roof treatments can be  one way to accomplish that - in the absence of all other, better ways. For example, I love these rare factory two-tone Town Cars:
You never said you loved my Town Car. "Some people..." :cheers:

(JK) :p

Attachments

• Small Lincoln Pic.JPG
    Small Lincoln Pic.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 10
@White Lincoln
Since you own a V6 MN12 and a V8 Town Car, I'm curious: How does the power compare between these two?

I mean the Town Car is much heavier. Does the V8 give it any advantage in acceleration, or is it essentially a wash?
I guess you have not read my infamous bitch posts about the difference. The Cougar should NEVER have had a V6. They leak, blow heads, don't have great power like the 4.6 and well... it is night and day between the Town Car and the Cougar. The ride, comfort, amenities, longevity of wear and on and on. It's why I still have it with 200k and no major issues (yet).

@White Lincoln
Since you own a V6 MN12 and a V8 Town Car, I'm curious: How does the power compare between these two?

I mean the Town Car is much heavier. Does the V8 give it any advantage in acceleration, or is it essentially a wash?
I can hold the brake, drop the peddle and burn out down the street. I can't get the Cougar to burn out over a speed bump. Well, that is the only way I could get the Mark VII to do a burn out... :p

Not today, but within the last week or so.

Not mine, but a friends of mine. He took me shooting. It was the first time I had ever fired any sort of real pew pews. Closest thing to "real" before this were pellet guns 😅.
I've got a sore shoulder from shooting pew pews on Monday.

That GM rear sway bar hanging low I so remember well ;)
Yup. I get so many "there's something hanging under your car" remarks when out in the Skylark.