Post a picture you took today

IMG_3319.jpeg

IMG_3321.jpeg

You know those surveys you get that say if you fill it out you'll be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a prize?

Apparently people actually do win those prizes. Many thanks for the new race weekend cooler, Commercial Carrier Journal.

Seriously; a public service announcement:Do Not get Mercon V in your eyes, I now wear safety glasses when I'm under a car. one drop in my eye ruined a week. I got it flushed out, but damn it burns until you do.

Couldn't tell you. The only two I've seen were fleeting, and one was nasty. I've come to realize that seeing a car in person compared to a photograph can be rather extreme. I wasn't too fond of them initially, but they keep growing on me every day.

I'd love to have the trifecta of bird-cougar-mark, but I can't yet, and shouldn't when I can. I would put a throaty exhaust on the cougar and keep the other ones silent

Would I start fight here if I said Cougar's are better looking than Thunderbird's? :p

I like them both in their own ways. Cougars just have a vibe to them that I bond with, I love the radically raked windshield(even by modern standards) combined with the formal roofline, the grille that’s an actual grille and the use of chrome as accenting without being obnoxious. Plus in the end every modern sport sedan is shaped like a Tbird(albeit with two more doors) the Cougar shape is something you’ll never see ever again.

Not sure how to add videos, so here's a picture. Power steering pump js absolutely spewing fluid in a way I've never seen before

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240925_191204_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240925_191204_Photos.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 20
$2.76 for regular, we're hovering more or less around $3.00 a gallon.

Nice touch adding the stripe to them too! :tongue:

Joe
Full disclosure, that's including the $0.10 / gallon member discount.

Missouri does have cheap gas though.

Costco was $2.50 here yesterday when I filled up the Fusion.

Speaking of Fusions, got high score on mine, just highest average mpg score out of a tankfull that wasn't predominantly highway driving. I never think of mpg when driving the Thunderbird.

20240925_121529-2014.jpg

Speaking of Fusions, got high score on mine, just highest average mpg score out of a tankfull that wasn't predominantly highway driving. I never think of mpg when driving the Thunderbird.
Hybrid life is the best life.

mpg1.jpg
mpg2.jpg
mpg3.jpg
mpg4.jpg

And just for fun, here's one from the GLI. I hypermile everything all the time.

mpg5.jpg

Energi boys, please feel free to upstage me.

This is a weird thing. My wife's car was covered in mosquitos this morning. I've never seen this before.

PXL_20240926_140703249.jpg

PXL_20240926_140724046.jpg

PXL_20240926_140754483.jpg