Post a picture you took today

Dodge can put 2000 horsepower into a plastic Challenger, but this will always be a REAL Demon to me

Coolest looking taillights of the muscle car era IMO it’s weird so many were grandma spec slant 6 powered 😆
I love the 70's Dusters and Darts. Almost bought a '72 Dart Swinger many many years ago. Pea green with a dark green vinyl top. Slant 6 and automatic. Very underrated cars in terms of what you can do to them. Everybody else wants a 'Cuda, Challenger, or Charger. I'll stick with the unwanted models.

I built the wife a pair of pull out shelves for our cabinets today. I just scrap wood I had pulled out of the attic and wood left over from other projects. I got half them sides done in black paint and will probably poly them for preventing scratches and the like.

"why build them when you can just buy them?" My wife said the same thing. two reasons, the price of the crap from China is just ridiculous and the chance to make something with my hands and all the tools I have? Priceless.

Drilled out rear Cobra rotors to fit the MN12 bolt pattern, a 3/4" bit opens them up just enough.

Bought a clearance $14.75 MN12 front hub from RA for test fitting. It has a Koyo bearing and says made in USA on the box. Box looks early 2000's, guess I lucked out and got a deal. I have a good spare now

rotors.jpg

IMG_20240918_163224901_HDR.jpg
Temporary storage while I figure out either doing a body swap or fixing it.