Post a picture you took today

Can't say I have Greg, that location isn't near where I live. I'm about 70 miles west of that and never see the horizon that low.

Joe

For just an instant. at dawn or sunset, over the ocean, there's a brilliant flash of green, for just an instant. It's awesome, to use an overused word.

Saw this at the grocery store. I swear all the wild Cougars I ever see anymore have a Yamaka top but this one is so clean I don’t mind it. 45k on the clock and I’m inclined to believe it, no fade to be found, nor dings, scuffs or chips even the reverse light lenses are still red

IMG_5761.jpeg

IMG_5758.jpeg

IMG_5759.jpeg

IMG_5760.jpeg

Saw this at the grocery store. I swear all the wild Cougars I ever see anymore have a Yamaka top but this one is so clean I don’t mind it. 45k on the clock and I’m inclined to believe it, no fade to be found, nor dings, scuffs or chips even the reverse light lenses are still red

View attachment 7670

View attachment 7671

View attachment 7672

View attachment 7673

With the look it has got some bigger chrome wheels would really look nice on it, maybe even a white / yellow wall tire.

Went out for Mexican for lunch with my wife today.

PXL_20240910_214345265.jpg

Also, SoCal is on fire! And this is what I'm breathing on whenever I step outside for anything.

PXL_20240911_003444283.jpg

Screenshot_20240910-182125.png

Two milestones for my 96’ LX today. The first I was too busy to notice, and it ain’t like a horn goes off when you hit 100,000 miles. The second, well this is the first Bush’s sweet tea to ride in the cup holder I just got done switching in. My drinks, my phone, and my spare change like it! It also allows for dry balls if you follow my drift.100k.jpgCupholder.jpg

You keep your balls in the cupolder? never seen that, but I did have a buddy that could pee out the window, while sitting in the driver's seat. he drove a '64.5 Mustang. There were at least 50 women at his funeral. :)

You turn around. :)

Well, yes. But East Coast, you turn around and you get land, not sea.

Think my bro said the San Bernardino fire was 30 miles from him. Lucky not too close but with the heat and smoke not fun.

Same. 30 miles from my pad, but I work in San Bernardino, so I get a closer view of it when I'm at work. My dad lives even closer to it than where I am at work. He said he got a front row and center view of the fire from his back yard the first couple of days. Now it's behind the mountain so all he sees now is just a close-up view of the smoke.

I'll snap a picture of it when I get into the office tomorrow.

1000001287.jpg

trail.jpg

I felt I had to go for a ride after my best friend died. I left some heartfelt tears on that sacred ground.

Don't have to donate, just a good idea of who he was and the lives he's touched.

Last edited: